RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
5.png

Overview:
The game follows the story of the innocent and virgin daughter of a noble family, who has to escape from her fief to save her life. Her mission is to warn the queen of the arrival of a new evil, the army of walkers (living dead) who raze everything in their path. Over the course of history you will have many possibilities. Follow the main mission, help the opposing kingdoms in their fight for power or against the walkers, or forget your mission and try to find the best way to live in this dark world.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-28
Release Date: 2024-02-27
Developer: FariseoStudio - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.9.3B Patreon
Language: English
Other Games: The Chant of Dead -Cul-de-sac
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat-Code: 2240
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extra: Walkthrough

FU9EwP.png hx+taH.png 6+mou0.png zvNtRB.png akvAxR.png ix69_6.png 25v3f9.png fdLqU4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
FYI :

The games first release was in Oct 18 and I make it there have been 7 updates since then. No Idea on how completed the game is or how much content there is, but the 0.72B changelog talks about having different endings, they could be endings for the chapter or game overs?

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Unless I'm confused, you can't sleep in the cheapest inn. :/

[EDIT] Also, the game froze while dancing in the pub.

Corrupted Mobs

Jul 24, 2018
i tried it already, i'm a bit disappointed though, it's only got 175cgs and 4 animation (webm), gameplay need much improvement, at least give us the quest log! on the pro side we have great art and maybe good story too.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Looks nice, but I don't get anywhere doing the dance stuff allover again - nothing happens?

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
the dance system have errors and work not always and hangs up .
+ many many errors give new verion XD???

The free inn is borken and goes not XD

it give 0.75 XD
Please make where updat this 0.72 to many errors inside!!!

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
seems to be buggy. Or is it me misunderstand the task ? (English is not my language)

At the bar : can change into bunny clothes but can't work... I mean people don't ask for drink or dance. And the boss just offer me to start to work again and again. Did I miss something ?
For the nurse : can harvest plant at the north but the nurse don't give me the promise hugg...
In the Inn : the owner don't offer job (but perahps I don't wear the good clothes)

I'm surprise a V0.72 can be so buggy at the start of the game.
Can someone explain me what I have to do ? Or do anyone have a walkthrougth ?

EDIT :
For the bar : The first time it don't work, but the second time I go, it do... So if someone have the same problem, leave and try an other time.
For the laundry task. Need to go to the Inn in the top of the camp. Pay for a room (can't sleep). Talk with the girls. Then go to the south of the camp. Talk to a soldier near the gate. Take the job. Talk to him again to start the job. Go south and click on the bucket.
For the Inn : I use a saveEdit to buy the exotic clothes. And after 2time I talk to the owner, he offer me a job

In this game you have to guess where to click to do the task. Now I understand this, when I'm stuck I click everywhere and sometime I find...

Reactions: Artificial Sloth

yattaman

Nov 21, 2018
the dance system have errors and work not always and hangs up .
+ many many errors give new verion XD???

The free inn is borken and goes not XD

it give 0.75 XD
Please make where updat this 0.72 to many errors inside!!!
I saw the same but I think it's because they are not beds, they are rugs, in the second tavern south of the camp, are beds for that reason it must be more expensive.

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes