RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The Chant of Dead [v0.98B] [FariseoStudio] (1.13 GB rar win source)
306 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

jarvan13

May 17, 2020
What is max tip you can get as stripper? Does it go higher than 3?
In the new job is there any way yo progress further than the lake thing?
How do i get to the brothel guys?

And where is thje shady guy located once you free the village?

Last edited:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: FariseoStudio
This game is very good, as there are several ways to choose.
Just one thing I found strange ... I think the women in this game are all crippled.
Because? Well, as far as I know a woman has 3 holes to put a cock on.
But here only the mouth is used, ouch I never saw a game inside a brothel with so much blowjob lol. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Mar 31, 2020

actually his AI is pretty free, so he can be anywhere on the village map (the part which has the statue in the middle and other shops)
though he can't enter buildings, you can find him behind buildings, near the lake, near the bottom, literally anywhere in that part of map.

Mar 31, 2020
So Cul-de-Sac is a standalone game in the same world as Chant of Dead. It actually takes place in the same village from the intro to CoD (with some extra maps added). You play as one of three new characters trying to outlast the zombie invasion. The characters are similar age as and are connected to Pao somehow (for instance one is Pao's father's mistress).

The city gates have been locked, so you're stuck inside with the zombies. You've got to roam around every couple of days looking for food, water or wood. In between the routine tasks there are special missions that are part of a developing infection storyline, but it's early days on this story. It does seem to hint at some new mythology behind the zombies, so maybe this will ultimately be a contributor to the overall CoD world.

The developer says it's basically another game to help pass the time. I played one of the female characters through all the content (version 0.30), was a decent enough time-waster. I may play it again as the other female character to see if there's different content.
hey, can you give us the link to cul de sac?

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
cant leave the infirmary in the village as of version 0.98B.

EDIT: nvm i fixed it. But how do i progress the story in the village..

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2020
cant leave the infirmary in the village as of version 0.98B.

EDIT: nvm i fixed it. But how do i progress the story in the village..
Story in the village? I think you have to do the...uhh i think it was the red company tasks or something. And after knowing about the new commander, talk to everyone, i think the people are - the guard at the entrance, a random guy, the girls at cheap inn and one of the guys at inn (can't remember the name) and then lion hero (whatever his name is) at the tavern. Then pao will get kidnapped and will have different dreams while sleeping, then talk to candy whenever pao says so, and the story will progress. I think v0.98 will end when you play as hollie and end up in the brothel with a blowjob scene loop.

By the way, any hero out there willing to give the link of the latest version? or the Cul-de-sac version pls?

Reactions: Darkarhon

Cole47

Jul 10, 2018

night time near closed inn

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
v0.98 was out 50 days ago, and we still didn't get any new updates. Hope the new version's worth the wait.
0.98B is 4 version behind, but i dont think have much ppl play this game now. if you want to play the new version, you might need to join the patreon.

Mar 31, 2020
0.98B is 4 version behind, but i dont think have much ppl play this game now. if you want to play the new version, you might need to join the patreon.
4 versions behind? man. Do you think i would be asking for the version here if i could buy a patreon membership? I don't have pocket money, nor am i an adult, and my parents would kill me if they find about all this.
I just keep waiting for a hero

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
He wasn't judging. He was just saying that in order for the game to appear here, some patron needs to leak it to here. If the dev only has a few patrons, the likelihood of a leak is low.

And the version differences are fairly minor, the game is still on version 0.99 basically. Some bug fixes and some Patreon-only extra content releases.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Update from v0.98B to v0.99.5

instructions: extract and copy/replace/update the folders/files of your existing game (by mistake I named the archive 0.95 instead of 0.99.5 but not in the mood to re-up it again)

Reactions: Ashkun
1.80 star(s) 12 Votes