• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Daz the characters does not have parameters

Weird Duck

Creator of "Caught"
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I downloaded a few characters from the assets thread but I can't find the prameters
can some one help Screenshot 2023-02-15 143912.png

sergii-g

Oct 5, 2017
Hello,

Which exact parameters are You looking for?

A lot of them should be in menus in the bottom right part at Your screen (just open and scroll down through menus). If You want some specific shapes/morphs - be sure before, that You installed them earlier.

If You want a complete change of the textures/HD resolution, etc - it should be visible, when You click on the characters on the left side of Your screenshot.

But- as I see - You put in the scene the basic G8F character, hence, not all textures/options/appearance from the left side might suit it, because they were done especially for the characters, which You see there.

Nov 28, 2019
It looks to me like you're actually almost where you wanted to go when I look at which menus you've got open :)

A) If you mean the stuff that came with the downloaded package, you find it like this:

- Content Library
-- Genesis 8 Female
--- Character => This gives you a list with thumbnails of the installed characters
---- [see list of names UND the Character menu] => here you find the "character folder" where you find the stuff that came with the character, like skin tone, makeup etc.

B) If you mean the figure/body parameters, like size of boobs, length of feet etc.:

Select the figure in the "Scene" tab, then
- Parameters
-- Actor
or -- Pose Control (if you want to move body parts)