The chase IS better than the catch, but there are limits...

BsGoat

Feb 1, 2019
As the title indicates I'm a big fan of ''the chase'' the part where you work you're way closer and closer to the girl/girls and get to do more and more until you finally reach the goal! a good tension building ''chase'' makes reaching the goal so much more satisfying, but that's just it, it makes reaching the goal more satisfying so when there's no real goal it's a real bummer few things are as frustrating as sitting there long past when you should have gone to bed just so you can ''release some tension'' only to realize there's no catch!

I'm not criticizing keeping one or more of the main girls back as an incentive and a motivator for the final face of the game nor am I talking about super early versions but when we have reached version 0.6/0.8 and 1 or 2 years+ of ''dev'' time and the MC still haven't gotten laid (side characters don't count for this) I'm starting to have some complaints.

But over all the chase is still a good thing I've played a few games where the mc have plowed through almost the whole crew in the first 15 min of gameplay and that takes some of the satisfaction to of the whole experience and you're no longer feeling like you're working towards something...

In conclusion I think there should be a tag or indication in the description for whether you get to bone one of the major charekthers as of the current version of the game. ( also helpful if you're checking the progression for a game you've played) as well as clear indication for how long the game have been in development

youre thoughts?

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Lol thought you meant "the chase" presented by Bradley Walsh on ITV.

I do kinda agree though, the chase both ingame and in real life is fun. It can feel so rewarding.

• Haha
Reactions: rk-47

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
as long as progression is good and natural im inclined to agree, showing it from bikini > almost nude > tits > full nudity is a better progression system and more natural instead of here my pussy now fuck it