The Church of Level Drain

danken

Jul 1, 2017
JP title: レベルドレイン教会
ENG title: The Church of Level Drain
Link:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RJ302540_img_main.jpg
RJ302540_img_smp2.jpg RJ302540_img_smp1.jpg RJ302540_img_smp3.jpg RJ302540_img_smp4.jpg RJ302540_img_smp5.jpg RJ302540_img_smp6.jpg RJ302540_img_smp7.jpg RJ302540_img_smp8.jpg

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Edit: Obsolete.
Use this one instead;
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-church-of-level-drain.92632/post-10180451
Here's a MTL for v1.01.

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
To replace the old Google MTL, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.09.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Reactions: madman32 and danken
Sep 24, 2020
To replace the old Google MTL, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.09.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Thanks for the new mtl but i get some loading error said failed to load

danken

Jul 1, 2017
I tried to edit the MTL to make it at least low quality game section release, and .trans file got corrupted, RIP.

It's a discount MGQ, completed it in around 4h focusing on beating the game (there is probably additional ~2h looking at translation files) - art quality is low but I liked the game overall. Story is simple enough that Shinsaye's MTL is enough to understand it, but yeah it is sometimes painful for read. Like for some reason it didn't manage to translate "神父" as priest, but as "Shimpu" instead. Not that we can't see who is speaking, but it feels bad.

• Sad
Reactions: Yukisyoma

sluggyz

Jul 20, 2017
Does anyone know if there is another page for the other game they have been working on after this one? Auto translate calls the game Imma Omuni Bus, but can't find any threads with it. Just can't find it on the site so wasn't sure if it was being listed with a different name or not. DLsite link to the game I am talking 'bout:

madman32

Sep 24, 2017
So anyone have another game for them?
It's still in development. Aside from that early purchase version of the game (which only has 4 characters to encounter), there's been monthly updates exclusively for supporters on ci-en.

(Also thanks for the MTL Shisaye, it worked perfectly for me)

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I get fails as well. Game is now looking for png files not rpgmvp files but I think it's because I've applied your MTL for 1.09 over the download for 1.01
Huh? Oh...
I guess because the old Google MTL was for 1.01 and I kept the text of that post it made it look like the new SLRMTL is still compatible?
Sorry if that's the case.
The SLRMTL only works for v1.09.

killerjack41

Oct 8, 2021
Huh? Oh...
I guess because the old Google MTL was for 1.01 and I kept the text of that post it made it look like the new SLRMTL is still compatible?
Sorry if that's the case.
The SLRMTL only works for v1.09.
Just need someone to upload 1.09 now, the only one available is 1.01 through a a bunch of dodgy redirects or 1.07 on a torrent with 0 seeds