HTML - Abandoned - The Claim [v0.13.1] [yeomanR]

1. 5.00 star(s)

HHUSHman

1. There are No 15 paragraphs of the plot on one page, The plot is told in small and relevant parts.
    2. There are excellent quality of life features.
    3. There is no beta alpha bullshit. You aren't forced or tricked into being sissified.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Tinstaafl

If you are into MtF transformation or sissification stuff, than it's one of the best CYOA games on this site.

Very good story. Very good writing. Just fine balance and implementation of grind.

The visuals are also decent, thought they obviously fall short of the very best on this site, like "Lost in Laminate" or "Good Girl Gone Bad". However it needs to be remembered, that "The Claim" is just a non-commercial TFGames based project, so it's author does not have funds to hire an artist and has to use free assets.

(v0.11.5 review)
  3. 4.00 star(s)

ShadowLurker99

I played both this game, and the previous version. I strongly disliked the inspiration game for this, as simply rushes you into gay sex situations the moment you start dressing in womens clothing. It also has numerous problems with logic, I found it quite easy to break. This game is better in EVERY WAY.

This remake, however, is far more properly geared towards "tranformation" as it should be. The premise is, after all, to become the heiress to the fortune, and that means transformation, not how many dicks sucked (although I imagine after the tranformation it may be a job requirement). The transformation is nice and subtle, and probably robust enought that the MC could also be a rail thin female that needs to build up proportions to fit the suit, or an obese character that needs to slim.
    We also get more than one transformation: Male to female, Dollification, Sissification. It's really great that you can fully change into a female, though I cannot see why you have to wear the suit first.

One thing I always like to see is buttplugs, and I really liked the implementation, and practical application within the game mechanics. This alone got me to play for quite a while.

Things i didn't like:
    Some of the language. It's up to you how you do things, but I had some minor complaints at times with the SJW type language being used. For Example:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    To get around this I would simply use language like: Choose you companionship, Male or female?
    The second example is
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    But you do you :)

Overall, I enjoyed it, but wished I could start as female, and that there was more to do with the buttplug, or even a variety of buttplugs. I was also a bit suprised that the pod doesn't try to hypnotise you, or play with you in your sleep.
    I also was kind of hoping compliance and defiance would lead to punishment, but we'll see, I'm sure. :)

Played v10.2
  4. 5.00 star(s)

fresh_L

If you like the genre this is a pretty well made game, that is actively maintained and recives content updates without breaking save compatibility.
    The writing is well done and the story has some good Ideas.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Swansongthemasterbater

Currently with the 0.10.0 vertion being released i can confidently say that this is and will become a great game. I especially like the small quips of humor about the absurd nature of the claim's situation and i feel like the story in general is pretty fun and lighthearted. The art is wonderful and i hope to see it updated in further iterations.
    The claim also is a bit of an outstander in that it has an intresting plot and an MC that isnt fully against being sissified but has some reservations. I give it a full 10/10 since the devs havent given up and it seems to progress quite well
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Centrophy

This is a remake on a classic incomplete TF game, The Gold Rush. Writing is fine but there's a weird focus on fitness that I just can't get in to. There's very little in the way of anything actually sexy or enticing as most updates right now focus on fitness or more clothing options in a game with clothing options out the wazoo. We'll see if it gets somewhere great but right now it has some big shoes to fill. After playing through the current build (0.8.1) I can only describe this as mostly dull.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

theonlyondgreat

Well, it's not far developed, but i really like what already is there. I saw games with less content after two months, so I hope it will progress nicely.
    If you like sissyfication, you are at the right place. In this game, it is somewhat voluntary (to gain a treasure), but at the moment unavoidable.
    The game mechanics are symple, but working.
    Enjoy
  8. 4.00 star(s)

whotheff

Exelent game. Very nice pace, not much grinding. Nice game mechanics, very good writing and detailed descriptions. Room for improvement: the whole time MC feels as if he is alone. Disconnected from reality, outside world, friends, etc. Just following what someone else says which is a bit boring and unrealistic. Maybe introducing more paths and real choices will help. Not much visual content. While current visuals are nice, there are no sexy pictures unbetwen: dreams, (ok, 1 dream), occasional picture here and there would be nice. Other than that game looks very promising!