RPGM - Completed - The Clash of Hidden Ninja Techniques [Final] [aburasobabiyori]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Gabn05

The game is okay
    It is pretty short, but it delivers. Like it is a hummilaiton and exhibitionism game, that is whay you will find. There are only 2 endings, and the progression is pretty linear. Just be defeated over and over again, and eventually win.
    About the scenes there goog, i would say they lack things. There a lot of ways you could have been cretive. I like it seem i kick to that side(exhibitionism and forced exposure). I would have like for it to have more playable content, have more people gropped you. Having a corruption system, and so on. Even so i enjoy.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Gintlar

The Clash of Hidden Ninja Techniques [Final] [aburasobabiyori]
    Aside from the aesthetics of the protagonist, the rest of the game is bad.

The game does not last long and is linear, knocking down the enemy at the first encounter leads to an "Ending" without a scene or open another path.
    The only way to get ahead in the "game" is to lose the battle, and if you want any more scenes you have to run away from the battle and talk to other anonymous characters.

Not recommended!
  3. 3.00 star(s)

picobyte

Pretty short game, with heroine battle loss, peer pressure and humiliation as main theme. If you like that the game is not bad, mostly thanks to the art and music. The battles are too simple and crudely done but can be skipped easily. There are almost no maps, so the game is played in 15 min to an hour, dependent on whether you read the dialogue. Would have given it a star more if the game was longer and there were more aspects to the game.
    Mostly skipped dialogue, but from a glance the MTL seemed reasonably ok.