VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Club [r1 pre-release] [Rommelpiet]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

rom_piet

Customizer of Titles
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2019
cover.png

Overview:
Take the role of a retired special agent that has involuntarily been recruited to perform one more job for The Agency. Meet the officials in charge, discover their motives, unravel their passions and unleash their desires in this narrative-driven visual novel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-05-24
Release Date: 2020-05-24
Developer: Rommelpiet -
Censored: No
Version: r1 pre-release
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Android: - -
Compressed:

r1_s1_6.png r1_s3_6.png r1_s4_8.png r1_s4_4a.png

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Yeah, this is really meant as a playable "teaser". I have more in the works (including actual gameplay elements), which will be included in the first full release :)
Havent played it - not a fan of teasers ^^ BUT .. what do you mean with actual gameplay elements? Some pointless (imho) sandbox/free roam stuff for trigger hunt or stat grind? Because of the "narrative-driven visual novel" I hoped for a "classic" VN with choices and some branching.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Yeah, this is really meant as a playable "teaser". I have more in the works (including actual gameplay elements), which will be included in the first full release :)
Have a date for the first release?
This was a good tease :p

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Judging by the OP screen, I swore this would be a story about a daytime shy girl but a night stripper, whoring herself in an underground club to earn some bucks until the quarantine ends, but that's not the case.
*dick's bending down* (-__-)

Last edited:

rom_piet

Customizer of Titles
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2019
Havent played it - not a fan of teasers ^^ BUT .. what do you mean with actual gameplay elements? Some pointless (imho) sandbox/free roam stuff for trigger hunt or stat grind? Because of the "narrative-driven visual novel" I hoped for a "classic" VN with choices and some branching.
Without giving away too much, there will be little to no grinding - at least, not for the player ;)
I'm sorry for the general lack of interactivity, this is all planned for future releases.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So this whole scenario means that there will be parts where the choices offered won't matter because of the "failsafe"?

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Game/teaser looks great:cool:, nice quality renders, MC looks great :giggle: (finally...thank God :D)
Girls are :love:
but Senna is wow, so beautiful :love:
i just hope she wasn't a whore/prostitue before the Agency "saved" her to be at service for their agents :D

who is the hot blonde from the banner? :unsure::love:

btw great job so far rommelpiet :cool:(y)

Reactions: Look-see
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes