1.80 star(s) 54 Votes

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Played this game some time ago, and then forgot about it. It was version 0.9 Now, with 0.33, I can't open the save file! How is it possible to continue?

Vortash

Mar 18, 2021
With difficulty try copying and pasting your previous file into the games file , this will probably not work but worth a try this game has been prone to this for some time . Downloading the continuing game will also possibly prove a problem as due to the continuous problems this game had many MC have lost interest in it , might be better to wait till a compleated version of this comes out but there is a version on game.com you may be interested in trying .

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
With difficulty try copying and pasting your previous file into the games file , this will probably not work but worth a try this game has been prone to this for some time . Downloading the continuing game will also possibly prove a problem as due to the continuous problems this game had many MC have lost interest in it , might be better to wait till a compleated version of this comes out but there is a version on game.com you may be interested in trying .
I tried that, but get the message that a tampered save file is discovered.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Jumping Jehosaphat! This here game actually got updated? Does it work? Or am I going to once again be left in a puddle of digital disappointment crying tears made out of broken code?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
How to go fullscreen?
edit: found button in quick menu
ps. game locked/froze when i clicked on ISLAND on the map, and saved it, now I can't load to fix it, any help? [guess I could upload my save]

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The College [0.41.5 Web] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (972 MB/ 340 MB) ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 54 Votes