DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Tbh I'd even forgot that shit was even an option because it was gross and pathetic, but then again, that certainly seems to be a dominating trend in these sort of games these days: gone are the halcyon times of you being the one doing the humiliating and transformations
Kind of funny, I remember those times as the "dark times", games that were all the same with incest and a good for nothing male MC that gets all the girls magically.

Overall I like that games now explore more things compared to just that, for me it would be perfect when we get to the stage of "fight other characters for supremacy, become the alpha you are or be forced to submit". Waiting for that time... hope it arrives soon!.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Overall I like that games now explore more things compared to just that, for me it would be perfect when we get to the stage of "fight other characters for supremacy, become the alpha you are or be forced to submit". Waiting for that time... hope it arrives soon!.
Isn't Blacked & Whited heading down that path? Seems the free release has stalled but if patreon is anything to go by then that is exactly what he has in mind.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Isn't Blacked & Whited heading down that path? Seems the free release has stalled but if patreon is anything to go by then that is exactly what he has in mind.
Hope so, I always found it boring choosing to win or lose, it kind of loses the satisfaction of actually winning. It's kind of like giving me an auto-win on a strategy game in which I will kill all enemies and don't lose even a soldier. Quite boring.

However I understand that in most cases it's because people care more about the content than the game itself, so people that are into NTR just choose an option and people that hate it the other. The same with every dom/sub fetish, I would find it more interesting having to fight to actually be the dom partner.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Kind of wish the "who is the bad guy" at the company in the first chapter was variable to all the lower employees. So it could be nurse, penny, John, etc. Making at least playing through that and paying attention to it a bit more interesting.

Still can never give family any of the potions and rape/impregnate and then make them love you again. A lot of real big over sights in this game.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Still can never give family any of the potions and rape/impregnate and then make them love you again. A lot of real big over sights in this game.
It's an oversight that MC can't rape and impregnate two characters out of everyone else, then make them magically love him/her again?

...You've been able to do that for quite some time though. The only oversight here is yours, since you apparently didn't bother to find out if it could be done before complaining about not being able to do something.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
It's an oversight that MC can't rape and impregnate two characters out of everyone else, then make them magically love him/her again?

...You've been able to do that for quite some time though. The only oversight here is yours, since you apparently didn't bother to find out if it could be done before complaining about not being able to do something.
I made this same comment in sept of 2019, I am pretty sure I mentioned it directly even earlier.

You may have read my post wrong. Which might be my fault. I am saying the MC can avoid ever drugging the family, they can them rape them and then make the family like them again over and over. This is weird.

I am pointing out that the oddity still exists to this day.

The oversight is that you can purposely harm them for weeks at a time, then 2 days of being "nice" and they are 100% fine with MC, who then can repeat the process over and over.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017

vidji

Dec 5, 2016
I think there is a bug in this release. The cool down on Diana's training event increments by -1 per day but doesn't stop at 0; the following events check for "diana.trainingCD is 0" instead of <= 0 or capping the value.

Quick workaround (may need to check the variable names):

During a week day, hit F12 (firefox) or otherwise open the console then type:

SugarCube.State.Variables.diana.trainingCD = 0

That will cause the event to fire on leaving work. There seem to be 4, including the initial, and then a slightly broken repeatable version.

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
just downloaded the new update but when i get to nov 2 it says that i have reached the end and to save the game so is the change log wrong because it say other wise

Reactions: DWYoru

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
I really like this game but I hope that after the Ava/Dakota updates we can fully make Ava ours without turning her into the town mattress first and no more random Dakota encounters where she brings home other dudes to fuck (at least not if you are on the Alpha route).

Thats the only thing that really bothered me.
yeah that pisses me off A dominant mc should be possessive and selfish not encouraging that shit like a cuck boy.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't checked this in a while...

Is it still impossible to become a proper futa, or are you stuck as a sissy/trans? (with only the mother being a proper futa)
Also, can you stop mom from raping you every morning?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I haven't checked this in a while...

Is it still impossible to become a proper futa, or are you stuck as a sissy/trans? (with only the mother being a proper futa)
Also, can you stop mom from raping you every morning?
It is impossible to be a proper futa, only trans. Yes, you can stop your mother by using an option in your room related to locking it so that you don't get the "get up service".

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Can one simply kill John?
It used to be that I dosed him as soon as I had serums to keep him out of the way. I haven't had a chance to play the new version yet to see if that's still possible. Probably not the way the game's been going lately.
No that method of dealing with John still works. Dom John has been getting expanded, but the old Sub John route is still there. That route will be getting expanded next.
Update after update and John still doesn't fuck player :cautious:
There's still time for that. :giggle:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Kind of funny, I remember those times as the "dark times", games that were all the same with incest and a good for nothing male MC that gets all the girls magically.

I'm talking way further back, during CoC and slavemaker days. Feels like I haven't had a proper game like that in age, with even their direct successors being without that content

Reactions: Shagy
3.90 star(s) 70 Votes