d36mko

Jan 6, 2020
I read about John Dom path. Tried it. Are there other femdom content except it?

Last edited:

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
In general if you have a small penis you can expect some level of domination from most of your sexual interactions, but Penny, Ava, and Dakota all have dedicated domme routes, and Diana’s current content has dedicated domme options. Ms. Dee also has a dedicated route, but it’s very light domination for the time being.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
how's the NTR in this game ?
I wouldn't really say there is any. At least not that matches the tag defintion.
What there is, is basically limited to a small part of the game dependant on one of the paths for John. You basically have to actively try for that path, and it's related to failing to dose him based on low Dominance stat.

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
I downloaded the latest version and started a new game, now it is Jan 10th and I still can't make the mscx. I have done the cmd2 for ms ann but seem to at the end of the content for now. Am I missing something to get mscx or to move the story forward more?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I downloaded the latest version and started a new game, now it is Jan 10th and I still can't make the mscx. I have done the cmd2 for ms ann but seem to at the end of the content for now. Am I missing something to get mscx or to move the story forward more?
I think the first week of Feb. Find a messy desk for Penny one morning, and you will find the MCS-X formula. (I believe!)

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
Well I went to the 26th of Jan and it started chapter 5 but put me in free mode which skips the story I think. Well I will keep on and see what happens.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
guys how do i get the msx options ive been trying want to do the maid mommy wife bit

also, is there a way to turn john into you lovr before turning him into Chanel i saw something, and if that's the case does that mean if you turn him into a lover when you turn him into channel she will be your lover 2?

third if i make penny act slutty in the office does that mean somone else can impregnate her if i dont

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
guys how do i get the msx options ive been trying want to do the maid mommy wife bit
Look up...

also, is there a way to turn john into you lovr before turning him into Chanel i saw something, and if that's the case does that mean if you turn him into a lover when you turn him into channel she will be your lover 2?
Making him a lover is a separate serum path from changing him into Chanel.

third if i make penny act slutty in the office does that mean somone else can impregnate her if i dont
No idea.
The only time I've had any of the women impregnated by someone else was Chanel, when she's getting fucked by Tasha.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Look up...

Making him a lover is a separate serum path from changing him into Chanel.

No idea.
The only time I've had any of the women impregnated by someone else was Chanel, when she's getting fucked by Tasha.
look up where theres 428 pages

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
yeah i saw right after lol feb tenth or something i keep playing around but

i want to try putting a collar on dakota two but i think its only for eva i think the ending i want is two different ones not sure

i know i can make an orgies galore one but i was kinda hoping i could ensalve both eve nd dakota and make them my play things not sure thats doable though

and the wiki is really outdated so anyone that says it tells you what to do i sorely mistaken it only has like maybe 5 of the chrcters theres no guide on how to the different paths for dakota what so ever

since last time i played kagey is new

no clue as to what series to what to Lauren in pit so its not really helpful to me maybe im wrong.

and it been a while since I've played but i could swear you could fuck Diana when you get the company tour but no idea how to do that just putting that out there not complaing just saying the game sorly needs serum path guides

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i want to try putting a collar on dakota two but i think its only for eva i think the ending i want is two different ones not sure
The special items (collar and strange strap-on) are only for Ava.
The latter of which has been a minor point of contention for some, wanting to be able to use it on others or even on the MC.

i know i can make an orgies galore one but i was kinda hoping i could ensalve both eve nd dakota and make them my play things not sure thats doable though
The only possible way for that to happen is if using the CMD serum outside of story/plot events and The Pit is made possible, or for whatever reason Westane decides those two can be added to The Pit as slaves.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
The Pit is in a Demo state. When it gets fully released, there will be more to see and do. For now, just do whatever since nothing is really giving you a prize or a consequence

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
lol doing sometinker i wanted to see if serums ever stop upgrading yields im up to 110 and still hasnt stoped and ammount of money you need is insane

based off the fact that monet never sops being able to added either i think the yield might infinate at 360 still going lol

Last edited:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
How do I get Elsa to work for The Company? Should I enslave her or let her go? I tried the "let her go" one and called her several times on the phone, yet she hasn't taken or even been offered the front desk job there yet.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
How do I get Elsa to work for The Company? Should I enslave her or let her go? I tried the "let her go" one and called her several times on the phone, yet she hasn't taken or even been offered the front desk job there yet.
you have to wait for miss dee to call you then you have two option have mrs dee hire her or send her to pit

if you hire her like cagney all you do is take her to closet and fuck her

dont know about pit yet like i said ealier dont know what serum combonations do what so

Reactions: menatv

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
Yeah it's the first week of February. Keep playing
Yeah finally got to the point I could make it. Dosed both Ava and Dakota and now to feb 20th and it hasn't kicked in so I guess their endings aren't in yet. The one for Ava should of been me and Dakota spending the night with her and Dakota's said when I gave it to her to marry her. Well time to try a different path and see what happens. Also I am kind of surprised that there was nothing for valentines day.

3.90 star(s) 75 Votes