menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Ok...I've just gone several days and haven't had Miss Dee give me that option yet. Guess I'll keep going until she does.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Ok...I've just gone several days and haven't had Miss Dee give me that option yet. Guess I'll keep going until she does.
ella stays in your house for week or so on the day she leaes or says shes leaving thats when miss dee calls you

Reactions: menatv

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Yeah finally got to the point I could make it. Dosed both Ava and Dakota and now to feb 20th and it hasn't kicked in so I guess their endings aren't in yet. The one for Ava should of been me and Dakota spending the night with her and Dakota's said when I gave it to her to marry her. Well time to try a different path and see what happens. Also I am kind of surprised that there was nothing for valentines day.

1. To trigger certain MCSX Endings within the Home, you must:
    1. Wait 3+ days
    2. Do not speak aka visit Ava or Dakota's room at night
    3. Make sure Dakota isn't dosed on one of her own endings (Certain endings require Ava and Dakota to not have taken MCSX at all)
    4. Head into work for 3-4 days straight (Do not skip work)

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
  1. To trigger certain MCSX Endings within the Home, you must:
    1. Wait 3+ days
    2. Do not speak aka visit Ava or Dakota's room at night
    3. Make sure Dakota isn't dosed on one of her own endings (Certain endings require Ava and Dakota to not have taken MCSX at all)
    4. Head into work for 3-4 days straight (Do not skip work)

Well both of their endings I was going for require the mscx and I went a week after going to work and just going to my room at night. So they might they are probably not endings put in yet. I will try for mommy bride next as I know that one got put in.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
been told its feburary 10th but i think current game it self content ends in mid jan so id save before then

swhitgrl2021

Dec 20, 2021
please tell me we stop mr greaves and dr k from killing the old man
The game starts with the old man surviving. The game is then told in flashback. The fate of the MC is still an unknown but the old man appears to have won the civil war in The Company.

synthph

Jan 4, 2019
I see drawn images in the update notes, but still have photos and gives in the version I'm playing

is that a patreon thing or what's going on here?

Edit: nevermind I found the relevant forum post saying that he's still doing artwork demos ( )
(scroll to the comments)

Last edited:

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
The nurse completly is useless, because she is a cock-sucking-freak! :rolleyes:
Is she changeable again into a usefull state?
In far rememberence I can remember, she got a serum...
:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The nurse completly is useless, because she is a cock-sucking-freak! :rolleyes:
She's useful for women MCs so they don't get pregnant.

Is she changeable again into a usefull state?
In far rememberence I can remember, she got a serum...
:unsure:
Your memory is wrong. She's never been able to be dosed.

ssegrub

Sep 2, 2017
This is possibly an unpopular opinion but, is there ever going to be an update where you can turn Tasha into a full woman? The game world can do it with men and others but not Tasha. I was just wondering if and when we would get that story line.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
This is possibly an unpopular opinion but, is there ever going to be an update where you can turn Tasha into a full woman? The game world can do it with men and others but not Tasha. I was just wondering if and when we would get that story line.
It’s the next one. Just search Tasha and you’ll see a million results

Reactions: ssegrub
3.90 star(s) 75 Votes