AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
This was pretty interesting when I tried it 6 months to a year ago. Since then all the focus has been on trans content, which I have less than no interest in, I actively avoid it. Any idea when other characters get more content?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
tasha updated ...

when we gonna have Diana update? or better yet Tori update?
There will be one more update to finish Tasha's content (including her MCSX endings and the ability to "permanently change her biology") and after that Diana will be the focus of the next few updates, revamping her serum routes and content

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
My question why did you pick Tasha. You had Penny, Sophie, or Daniel and you picked Tasha. Shoot I would have loved a update on the nurse then her. She is that last one on my list to get a update. Who picked that one as you update don't know who is picking these but after Ava and Dakota we didn't want Tasha. Just confused on your choice of updates.

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Is there a guide for using the sugarcube console commands somewhere?
I think I will be at loss pretty fast I decide to experiment :p

Nov 13, 2020
Hello everyone, maybe someone can help me. I had found and downloaded alternative image packs a while ago.
For example India Summer as a stepmother/mother.
Now I can't find these picture packs anymore. Are there still packages like this? if so, where can you download it?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hello everyone, maybe someone can help me. I had found and downloaded alternative image packs a while ago.
For example India Summer as a stepmother/mother.
Now I can't find these picture packs anymore. Are there still packages like this? if so, where can you download it?
Westane's Discord. Check OP or select it through the game and through the side menu

3.90 star(s) 75 Votes