borgilol

Jul 19, 2017
You're going to have to be really specific about what you're asking for - Multiple characters with multiple paths, MC gender, genital size, dom/sub etc.

If you don't know about what I've jus written there, then you don't need someone else's saves, you need to play yourself.
Nothing specific. I just wanted to see if I'm missing something I don't know. The game just feels like if I was missing content with giving MCS too quickly.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Nothing specific. I just wanted to see if I'm missing something I don't know.
Except you'll only get that by being specific.

The game just feels like if I was missing content with giving MCS too quickly.
There's only part where that happens, and it's near the end of dosing Ava.
The guide linked in the OP will let you know what.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Dev Digest is coming. Looks to be a new Penny Event is coming along with it

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
Kinda funny looking to me.... These past couple posts are probably the first time
I've ever seen the 'cartoon' 'comic' version of the characters.

I've just never used that option before...
The way it looks kinda reminds me of another game Love and Sex Second Base...
OR whatever it was called.

Have a good one!

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
I noticed that when Tasha is female and you invite her over and have a threesome with "tightest family" she can still get Ava pregnant even though the text just say they're eating each other out?

justadoll

Apr 8, 2020
So in the pit, any time a slave is given vaginal training, it says they are instead being given surgery and they lose loyalty from it like with other surgeries. Also anal always reduces loyalty, even when a slave loves anal?

dragon 19

Mar 27, 2019
It looks that way. I did not find that path too bad, as you can not get involved (as in ignore it) if you so choose.
And if you dose her on Saturday for that, and have FASTPASS set, you dose her again on Sunday and effectively avoid all the potential 'NTR' scenes.
All depends upon on how you play.
If this is the case then the game should have NTR tag if not it should be made avoidable for people what do not like it. for example i try rely hard to avoid it and is very frustrating when it crops up in a game and is unavoidable in game. it shouldn't be that hard to make in settings a way of turning on or off things papal don't like so they can enjoy the game with out it being spoiled by it.

dragon 19

Mar 27, 2019
There is no NTR tag... It was replaced with netorare as a tag. Which is up there in the tag list.

It's entirely avoidable.
In fact, you practically have to try to have any happen.
Okay thank you i was not aware there has been a tagging change. So it is defiantly avoidable ? as i really don't want to run into it and i thought i seen on the thread it was unavoidable?.

Last edited:

JohnThePOTUSDoe

Jun 26, 2023
I've been experiencing problems with receiving the "Morale Duties" weekly paycheck so I took a look to the code and found a syntax error preventing the process of triggering the events related to the paycheck on Monday:

Screenshot.png

Hope this helps :)

EDIT: After more examination here's a quick fix:
<<if Object.keys($cubeSlaves).length > 0>>\
instead of:
<<if $cubeSlaves.lenght > 0>>\

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Okay thank you i was not aware there has been a tagging change. So it is defiantly avoidable ? as i really don't want to run into it and i thought i seen on the thread it was unavoidable?.
It depends on whether or not you view the women having sex with others without being in a relationship with the MC as cheating or not.
If you don't want the women having sex with someone who's not the MC at all, no matter the circumstances, then you won't like what happens.

dragon 19

Mar 27, 2019
okay I was after more of a romance one not that sort of thing. so thanks I will give this game a pass thanks for the help

3.90 star(s) 75 Votes