Xandreyn

Jul 22, 2023
Anyone else having an issue with new pit slaves? I keep getting a tag error and do not get anyone when I buy them.

Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'charAt')

Error: <<NewDay>>: error within widget code (Error: <<NewDailySlave>>: error within widget code (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'toLowerCase')))

Last edited:

farscapeman

Aug 10, 2018
Hey, is the Ava ending where she marries you as a futa with you as the submissive implemented yet? i've no idea if the walkthrough is being updated or not.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hey, is the Ava ending where she marries you as a futa with you as the submissive implemented yet? i've no idea if the walkthrough is being updated or not.
Ava, Dakota, Tasha, and Diana are content complete so they all have endings and their content is completely done

Walkthrough on the wiki is community driven and the Arcweave pics on there were never meant to be shared but they basically spread around quickly.

farscapeman

Aug 10, 2018
So I've given her the strange strap on, she has talked about marriage, she is at max affection, im sure im missing something, but the ending is not happening it seems. Any idea?

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Ava, Dakota, Tasha, and Diana are content complete so they all have endings and their content is completely done

Walkthrough on the wiki is community driven and the Arcweave pics on there were never meant to be shared but they basically spread around quickly.
Dakota is definitely not content complete.
You give her MCS-X to reinforce her dominance and you get one foot worship scene and absolutely nothing changes.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So I've given her the strange strap on, she has talked about marriage, she is at max affection, im sure im missing something, but the ending is not happening it seems. Any idea?
Dakota is definitely not content complete.
You give her MCS-X to reinforce her dominance and you get one foot worship scene and absolutely nothing changes.
1. You have to proceed through 4 days and 3 work days. Don't skip. Also go to sleep alone and don't interact with Ava or Dakota. Will happen on Day 4
2. She's content complete. She's still missing her Character Endings which will come in Chapter 5 and Epilogue but as far as content goes, she's done.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
1. You have to proceed through 4 days and 3 work days. Don't skip. Also go to sleep alone and don't interact with Ava or Dakota. Will happen on Day 4
2. She's content complete. She's still missing her Character Endings which will come in Chapter 5 and Epilogue but as far as content goes, she's done.
Alright, I misunderstood what "content complete" meant in this case then. Thanks.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
That's quite surprising.
I'm now wondering what/how much has had to be changed to appease Patreon. :unsure:
He basically just can't associate Patron branding with the game in any way. But the SS version will be the new F95 version with everything. Once Public arrives here, it'll still be the uncensored stuff, it just cannot be traced back to Patreon.

LordGMLP

May 15, 2017
He basically just can't associate Patron branding with the game in any way. But the SS version will be the new F95 version with everything. Once Public arrives here, it'll still be the uncensored stuff, it just cannot be traced back to Patreon.
Patreon is doing very well chasing off content creators to Subscribestars and other competing platforms. They and Onlyfans are the worst.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath
3.90 star(s) 75 Votes