qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
is there a way to have the game not automatically change your gender? im ok with the character changing from male to trans/sissy/bimbo but the cock randomly disappearing and a pussy forming is a little much without intentionally having a procedure or something. that and i have a huge chastity fetish...

sorry if this was answered before, couldnt find a FAQ and the search function wasnt helpful.
During the first week, you'll get a dream with Saya where you have the choice to enable/disable force player transformations.
Choosing to disable doesn't prevent all transformations. You simply get the choice to accept or reject them when they occur. Dom John is an exception. He will force you to be a female bimbo eventually regardless of your choice.

repurta

May 16, 2024
is there a backup receptionist i should be finding?

will tasha ever use me for something other than oral?

has anyone done the math on if its more efficient to buy lab upgrades or doses upgrades for money making?

also seems like i need to start over if i dont wanna keep turning into a girl for being girly... so do i end up getting the one serum dumped on me regardless and i just get to choose at the dream sequence if i change or not or do i just not get dosed?

genfetish

May 13, 2020
There should be a button after an ending to "un-dose" whoever with MCSX, and not get stuck having to reload a save that you may or may not have remembered to make.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheCompany-5.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
I've been keeping a periodic eye on this. Looks like mom and sister havent had any real updates in a very long time, right?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
is there a backup receptionist i should be finding?

will tasha ever use me for something other than oral?

has anyone done the math on if its more efficient to buy lab upgrades or doses upgrades for money making?

also seems like i need to start over if i dont wanna keep turning into a girl for being girly... so do i end up getting the one serum dumped on me regardless and i just get to choose at the dream sequence if i change or not or do i just not get dosed?
Not really. Elsa can be made to work for The Company but she's more of a back up with Kagney

I'm sure I'm missing something (I usually am) but my save from 58.1 doesn't work with 59.1 should that be the case?
Yeah, Penny's remastered content broke saves. Saves after this one should be back to being saved and carried over.

There should be a button after an ending to "un-dose" whoever with MCSX, and not get stuck having to reload a save that you may or may not have remembered to make.
That's the thing that once you Dose someone, you're locked in. Westane wanted choices to matter so if there was a do over, they wouldn't ever matter. Plus, MCSX are Bad Ending Serums like 90% of the time. Game warns you about this so it's just better to make a save before that point so you can peek and not really commit.

I've been keeping a periodic eye on this. Looks like mom and sister havent had any real updates in a very long time, right?
Ava and Dakota are content complete. All their media has been remastered, the endings for Serums in, and it's where Westane wants them to be. There are no longer planned updates and if they get surprise events, that's it.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Haven't checked in on this for like.. I'm not sure - A year, maybe?
It's 2 versions later with so little content added...
I really enjoyed the idea of the game back in the day, but this?
It's been what, 7 years by now? and We're at a V5.91 - What the heck.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Haven't checked in on this for like.. I'm not sure - A year, maybe?
It's 2 versions later with so little content added...
I really enjoyed the idea of the game back in the day, but this?
It's been what, 7 years by now? and We're at a V5.91 - What the heck.
Last update was small, I'll agree with you there since it's mainly remastering content.

THIS update adds about an hour of content for both Route MCSX. That's more than most other HTML games in the same vein

SatansSausage

Dec 30, 2018
Not really. Elsa can be made to work for The Company but she's more of a back up with Kagney

Yeah, Penny's remastered content broke saves. Saves after this one should be back to being saved and carried over.

That's the thing that once you Dose someone, you're locked in. Westane wanted choices to matter so if there was a do over, they wouldn't ever matter. Plus, MCSX are Bad Ending Serums like 90% of the time. Game warns you about this so it's just better to make a save before that point so you can peek and not really commit.

Ava and Dakota are content complete. All their media has been remastered, the endings for Serums in, and it's where Westane wants them to be. There are no longer planned updates and if they get surprise events, that's it.
Re the save issue, I guess that means all is lost, can't see much point in starting from the beginning after all the effort to get this far. Poor show Westane, I've enjoyed the game thus far, but nor enough to start all over again.

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Re the save issue, I guess that means all is lost, can't see much point in starting from the beginning after all the effort to get this far. Poor show Westane, I've enjoyed the game thus far, but nor enough to start all over again.
That's a risk you run when you play a game that's in development. Westane's track record with this has been pretty good and, while it's unfortunate it happened, the grind of starting over can be reduced with the use of the built-in cheats.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
That's a risk you run when you play a game that's in development.
Not much of an argument when the average Patreon game is constantly in development before inevitably being rushed to completion or abandoned.

Nothing against Westane in particular, I guess he's doing better than many, but save compatibility is essential when the entire business model is based on updating in small increments for many, many years.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
If you start a new game you can skip passed Story Chapters and Cheats will fast track almost everything.

Hell, if I load a new game right now, I'll have Ava's MCSX Ending in Free Mode within half an hour. It's incredibly quick to return to where you are

Reactions: ashkatchemall25

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Not much of an argument when the average Patreon game is constantly in development before inevitably being rushed to completion or abandoned.

Nothing against Westane in particular, I guess he's doing better than many, but save compatibility is essential when the entire business model is based on updating in small increments for many, many years.
It wasn't really meant as an argument but as a statement. The simple state of things is that every game in development has some basic risks, including rushed endings or abandonment, as you mentioned. Personally, I'll accept a forced restart or two throughout development especially if I'm given an easy method to avoid most of any grind to get back to where I was. On the other hand, I find myself 'watching' more in-development games and playing/supporting fewer of them because I don't care to invest time into stories that never end. Everybody has to make their own decisions about their time, money, or other investments. Meanwhile, there's no shame on Westane as long as he continues to work in good faith. As this hasn't been a regular occurrence, I think it's fair to chalk this up to the nature of development rather than a 'poor show'.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I feel the main issue I have personally with starting from a later chapter in this game compared to starting from early, is that I feel like im behind on the game even though im technically not. What I mean is, say you chose to start at chapter 4, no one is dosed apart from Ms Dee since she's the only person you get a choice on if and how she's dosed. So it feels im lagging behind content/story wise when they should at least be on mcs-2/3 by then. I feel the chapter skip could generally be more improved if there was more options like Ms Dees which say this character was dosed onto this route, this option was chosen in a story event (such as who was romanced/if you are on the domJohn path) etc. I feel a game that did the chapter skip well is Secretary.

• Hey there
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
"Update 5.9.1 completes Penny's remaining content for The Company"

Oh shit, is the game actually almost near completion finally?
Last time I played (maybe a year ago) Penny's content pretty much stopped right after the visit to the main facility, so it would be cool if the game is finally almost finished (after 7 years) because it got to be way too long to play back to the same spot and I really want to see the endings that I imagine would be available (especially since I keep getting everyone pregnant, which doesn't seem to change anything in earlier builds).

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
"Update 5.9.1 completes Penny's remaining content for The Company"

Oh shit, is the game actually almost near completion finally?
Last time I played (maybe a year ago) Penny's content pretty much stopped right after the visit to the main facility, so it would be cool if the game is finally almost finished (after 7 years) because it got to be way too long to play back to the same spot and I really want to see the endings that I imagine would be available (especially since I keep getting everyone pregnant, which doesn't seem to change anything in earlier builds).
Next year is the finale of The Company. After Penny, John is the last character to get remastered and completed.

The rest of 2024 is Chris, Mall Clerks, Julia, Dee, and very small systems

3.90 star(s) 75 Votes