Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Oh man, I discovered the flaw of playing on easy mode with cheats on for money/faster relationship and corruption

You would think this would remove the grind, instead it changes so all the boring grind stuff is at the later end. Mindlessly trying to progress days for months at the end because there's nothing left to do except the random story vingettes that would occasionally happen, but you aren't allowed to unlock MCS-X yet (Best I can tell is you unlock it in... february? )

when your cousin comes to visit in november it was a welcome break because something different actually happened in the routine

At first I found old comments saying you got MCS-X around january first, I was still in november but I was like fine i'll power through, but man now I got to january and now i'm finding things saying actually it's been extended to february

This is exacerbated by the fact that you can't ALWAYS skip work days, even though sometimes nothing happens on those days

And also by the fact that the game gets slower and slower as you go along and certain things make it hang for 10 seconds

Last edited:

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Next year is the finale of The Company. After Penny, John is the last character to get remastered and completed.

The rest of 2024 is Chris, Mall Clerks, Julia, Dee, and very small systems
that's honestly awesome to hear because I have been specifically avoiding playing it again until it gets finished, so I'm glad I can look forward to next year.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Never done it myself but that should be Ms Dee Owns You, Route. Check the wiki that is in the OP for details
depending on play styles tasha will put a chastity on you in her toys event (depending on how dominate you are at that time) dom penny will put a chastity on you when her humility event (not sure if dee does or not)

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

dan2danni

Jan 17, 2019
error on MCS X dose to penny

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'cd')
<<set $penny.mcsx.cd to $mcsxCD>>

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Is there still a forced chastity route?
Two characters can lock you in chastity as far as I know:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Neither of these are functionally different from just buying a cage yourself as there are no later references to who put you in chastity.

There is another chastity related interaction that others mentioned. But it requires you already be in chastity or be a sissy with a limp dick.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Hey so... the biggest issue ive had is getting Avas toy male part working. What's the deal with that? No matter what routes I take... or what actions I try, the part aint sold anymore and I never get a chance to get her the piece. Is that a route issue? Perhaps I'm selecting a wrong option somewhere?
Dose her to be horny whenever you're around. Then dose her to masturbate around the house. The strange strapon should unlock shortly after.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
can you ever dominate ms dee
Not exactly dominate, but the MC can be the dominant member of the relationship.
If you've chosen the path where she's basically a slut instead of a lover, then that's the closest you get to dominating her.

Yemon

Sep 17, 2017
Work Event 78: Penny's picnic is bugged.

Looks like it's missing the continue button as you can't advance to the actual picnic.

3.90 star(s) 75 Votes