joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Two characters can lock you in chastity as far as I know:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Neither of these are functionally different from just buying a cage yourself as there are no later references to who put you in chastity.

There is another chastity related interaction that others mentioned. But it requires you already be in chastity or be a sissy with a limp dick.
Ms Dee or at least the impression I've always gotten prefers the MC not to be in Chastity unless that's been rewritten. Same with Diana.

Thats not say they won't still interact with the MC. They will but it seemed they always preferred the MC with working male parts. Now I haven't played since some of the new stuff was written so maybe that has changed. I knew there was some item that could be bought at the store that would put MC in chastity and you literally had to pay to get it removed if I'm remembering correctly.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
how do you advance the story past the point where Lisa Ann asks you and Penny to make the sleeper agent serum? in the scene she says she needs it by the end of january, and then nothing happens. idk how to trigger the next scene to figure out how to craft it...
is this the end of the main story still? I hit this conversation but cannot make that serum nor have any way to learn how

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Public Release is out. Fixed a lot of bugs

Online:
Download:

The Company - Update 5.9.1

Update Summary
Update 5.9.1 completes Penny's remaining content for The Company

General Updates
  • Added all content to Penny's Serum Diary, now extending 30 days after starting it
  • Added "Squeaky Box" random event
  • Added "Penny Picnic" random event
  • Added "Suddenly Tentacles II" random event
  • Added "Group Tentacles" random event
  • Added new "Mad Scientist" MCSX Epilogue. This is an actual ending you can get and requires Penny to be on her Dom Penny path
  • Added new Tasha convos
  • Added new Sophie convos
System Updates
  • Penny's TFM notebook now has a small time gate
  • Added functionality to dynamically change character speech
  • Mouse Penny now squeaks
Fixes
  • Cleaned up Lab event flow
  • Fix release info in Main scene
  • Fix cheats not working properly
  • Fix event array duplication
  • Fix MC relation reference
  • Fix typos in Pit training

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I think the new serum route for Penny is bugged. After the first dose of mcs-1, I jump dirrectly to "Prepare material" without having the choice to enforce obedience/sexyness. Then still with mcs-1 I can tell her to start testing serum on herself which should be mcs-2 and with no choices once again.

ZIrvs

Mar 29, 2021
Apologies if this has been asked, but with the pregnancy, does it go all the way through to birth?
And if I make dear sister a bitch, and she get pregnant as a bitch, can I expect puppies?

3.90 star(s) 75 Votes