GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
i don't wanna get banned, but i'm sure me saying that alone made you understand what i wanted to say
yes i know what you wanted to say (i was just saying deepfakes are a big nono on most sites. talking about them is ok post is where the warnings/bans start)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

queefdesu

Jul 26, 2017
Search for this in the HTML file:
Config.history.maxStates = 10;

Change the value to 1 or 2. 1 completely removes the roll back / history function. 2 still allows you to roll back one turn.

This should speed up the game significantly, but slowdown still can happen due to objects / arrays growing larger over time. I haven't looked into the code deeply, but I suspect that the amount of stored data increases over time which leads to longer loading times on passage transitions.
thank you, i will give this option one last try before deciding to give this up for good

really exciting game with so many different archs to explore but this tedious nuisance can ruin anything no matter how good the game might be

cringeassnaenaebaby

Sep 19, 2020
There used to be a Mod called the " More action mod" which added some scene Variation - with every action there were multiple options selected at random i.e anal-fuck.1,2 or 3. This added so much to the game but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have it, please let me know!

Papazoglo1

Aug 8, 2019
There used to be a Mod called the " More action mod" which added some scene Variation - with every action there were multiple options selected at random i.e anal-fuck.1,2 or 3. This added so much to the game but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have it, please let me know!
You may have confused this game with the game "Apocalyptic World".

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
you are thinking of the action pack for Apocalyptic World

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Can somone give me save
You should probably be more specific than that.
What state do you want the player character to be in? What serum paths for various NPCs? Free play or story mode?

I'd recommend you at least try to play this as intended (there are cheats to speed things along if you insist) so you have an idea what it is you're asking for.

3.90 star(s) 75 Votes