EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
3.jpg

Overview:
The Company is an AIF game set in the universe established by Wandrer on the ASSTR database, with his permission. This game focuses on the very early years of The Company before it became what Wandrer made it into, and aside from the entity itself borrows little to nothing else from his works. You choose your character's name and gender and set off down a path of corruption, perversion, and control. As the game progresses, you\'ll encounter more people to corrupt, and more ways to do it utilizing the various devices and drugs you'll develop in the Company laboratory.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-07
Release Date: 2024-02-26
Developer: Westane - - -
Censored: No
Version: 5.8.1 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD
All (Real images): - - - -
All
(Drawn chapter 1):
Extras: - - - Wiki

iphills Thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

TheCompany_020_IntroSS.jpg door1.PNG strip1.PNG bed1.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Julegraut

Apr 3, 2017
Not much content yet, but it looks very promising imo. Also Penny Pax & Dakota Skye are incredibly hot.

Could probably do with a spellcheck though :p

Reactions: HellMonkey

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Added link to dev in OP

Edit: added patreon too

Last edited:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Quote from his patreon
Be advised, this Patreon is purely for donations. Every release version of The Company will be freely available to everyone as they're released, and the latest version can always be found at my IGDB entry at TFGameSite!
Am I dreaming? is he the new messiah? some sort of Neo/Jesus/Terminator with the humble mission to provide adult games free of charge?Can he perform miracles? but more importantly, does he know Kung Fu?

Last edited:

drizzcat

Jul 5, 2017
I don't know if we can post to the Wandrer's page, but I have a direct link if anyone wants it. You can just PM me for it, Unless we are allowed to post it.

3.90 star(s) 70 Votes