HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
We got a lot of great info today. John's content is laid out and there is A FUCK TON of it! The amount of customization planned just for him is insane! We also got an updated Roadmap for August that is as follows. Make sure to read the post as this update is hype as fuck!

• August 15th - Today's devblog!
  • August 20th - New artwork preview for Marketing Associate backers
  • August 22nd - Polls for John's content order go live
  • August 26th - Polls for John's content order close
  • August 27th - Poll results revealed
  • August 29th - Update 6.1.3 Backer Release
  • September 5th - I grow one year closer to becoming a cloud of dust... and also Update 6.1.3 Public Release!
  • September 26th - Tentative release date for Update 6.2.0

dmi72445

May 31, 2018
So the dude hopes to release 6.3, 6.4, 6.5 this year when he released 6.1 on the beginning of june and 6.2 on the end of september. 4 months per update and he got 3 months for 3 more updates. He's got some nice planning

Reactions: marridreg

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
So the dude hopes to release 6.3, 6.4, 6.5 this year when he released 6.1 on the beginning of june and 6.2 on the end of september. 4 months per update and he got 3 months for 3 more updates. He's got some nice planning
A lot of last year was spent on writing back-end systems though rather than actual updates, ie stuff that he's going to use now, he was basically setting up for future content, patreon post a couple of months ago pretty much said as much, that thanks to the work he'll be able to release updates a lot faster.

That said... shrug, I'll take it if it happens, I can wait also.

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
A lot of last year was spent on writing back-end systems though rather than actual updates, ie stuff that he's going to use now, he was basically setting up for future content, patreon post a couple of months ago pretty much said as much, that thanks to the work he'll be able to release updates a lot faster.

Yes, i guess he has everything laid out now, all the code is done i'd imagine so he just has to do the content now which is a lot faster to roll out than rewriting code and debugging.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
He really needed to do the backend stuff because he's stated how much of a pain the interactive sex scenes were with Ava, Dakota, Penny and Diana.

Reactions: Zurrlock

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Someone please correct me if i am mistaken, but when update 6.1 was released, wasn't it mentioned that update 6.2 would be about Penny and all the way, update 6.4 about John. Not that i am complaining but after reading here:
It seems the focus has shifted to John a little earlier. When did that happen? Again, not that i am complaining! I will play just about any damn update that is released. Freaking live this game!

Reactions: MausMaus

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Westane is running a poll about the priority for John's stuff. Make sure to vote since at least then your voice is heard.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Does any of you know the cheat codes for the game?
They're in the first post of this thread, hidden under a spoiler tag. To use them, start a new game and say you're played the game before then enter them under additional notes.

Last edited:
Reactions: vree

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
September's Roadmap just released as well as the order of John's Content for the rest of the year. Make sure to read the post since it will tell us how things are going for the last few months of 2019!

Also 6.1.3 is out this Thursday for Patrons! Make sure to sub if you want it early.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
And you're surprised because???

Polls like that one are only there to make the users feel empowered, while being worded to enable the dev to take it in the direction he wanted in the first place - no matter what your choices were.

It's a widely used marketing trick. "We had a poll and you chose this!" While the wording in the choices didn't meet any of your desires and you chose the less offensive option.
While that's often the case, I don't really think it's true here. I thought the poll was fine, but I knew going in that the dom John route was probably going to win, there is a lot of support for it. I have zero interest in that path myself, however, so I'll be taking a pass on these updates until next year it looks like.

My vote was for mental transformation, which came in dead last by a huge margin. That's just how it goes.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Whatever happened to the planned family content update? I thought it was supposed to be one of the upcoming ones.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
And you're surprised because???

Polls like that one are only there to make the users feel empowered, while being worded to enable the dev to take it in the direction he wanted in the first place - no matter what your choices were.

It's a widely used marketing trick. "We had a poll and you chose this!" While the wording in the choices didn't meet any of your desires and you chose the less offensive option.
Westane has been completely clear that the poll was not about ‘what’ but ‘when’. All three branches are planned, the poll was simply on the order in which they get done.

Reactions: Reij

JonesI

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017

ROFL, and of course it didn't happen. 6.3 at the earliest in April 2020 by the new roadmap.
Yes, I know it's not the original content order, but the content was already planned for the previous roadmap.

Guess he realized finishing the game too fast is not good for his income.

3.90 star(s) 70 Votes