Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Any similar games with real/3dcg gifs and kinks like sissification,humiliation,rape,incest,netorare etc you could recommend in the meantime?
This one may do it for you... or you could filter the 'Latest Updates' page for 'sissification' and go through those. You will find quite a few.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: UncouthRouth

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Diana should be but when John is finished this Summer, it'll be the plan anyways. The wait won't be for much longer if the Diana event is still bugged
Would you consider making Futa/trans dominant version of John? it wouldn't require too much work and the crowd for futadom stuff is already out there, it'll be pretty much the same events, just changing a couple of small things like pronouns(well relatively speaking) , and a few images.

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Would you consider making Futa/trans dominant version of John? it wouldn't require too much work and the crowd for futadom stuff is already out there, it'll be pretty much the same events, just changing a couple of small things like pronouns(well relatively speaking) , and a few images.
I'm not the dev, that's Westane. Just a fan who happens to also develop my own game.

I'll bring it up to on the Discord

Nov 5, 2022
Yes, have been able to for years.

Dose her with the serums, like practically everyone else.
No no your help She had already made me female before reading your reply? Thanks for replying I don't that devloper make her male. She became transgender with penis. If that will be it will be fun. Who want that her be he or Mr (male)?

Last edited:

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
You:
"I shall download a game explicitly about drugging people to do what I tell them to do"
Also you:
"Is there a way to fuck this character without drugging them?"
not really, was just asking since i remember reading a post about a route with no drug for the "landlady"

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
What will happen if i choose submissive. I have choosen dominate that why sex addict step mom fuck me like she is horny everytime. Do i become female having vagina in submissive?
If you Dose Ava to be Horny around you, that's her Dom Route Side. Can lead into her whoring out, being sold to The Company, or taking you as her Bride.

If you Dose Ava to Kiss, you have more Sub options BUT this side has Maniacal Matriarch which is a Game Over ending. There are lovers stuff here like marrying her or getting Ava and Dakota to be open with your relationship

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
If you Dose Ava to be Horny around you, that's her Dom Route Side. Can lead into her whoring out, being sold to The Company, or taking you as her Bride.

If you Dose Ava to Kiss, you have more Sub options BUT this side has Maniacal Matriarch which is a Game Over ending. There are lovers stuff here like marrying her or getting Ava and Dakota to be open with your relationship
I'm not sure this is an accurate characterization.
both sides have a "make Ava your maid" path and both have a dommy mommy path (the main difference being whether Ava has a dick). Both have a more sexually open path as well, difference being whether it stays in the family or involves strangers.
Biggest departure is the horny route includes a prostitution path and eventual sale to The Company while the loving route has a route where you marry Ava as you've mentioned (also the general theme of whether or not Ava is mindlessly horny all the time but that one goes without saying).

Nov 5, 2022
I'm not sure this is an accurate characterization.
both sides have a "make Ava your maid" path and both have a dommy mommy path (the main difference being whether Ava has a dick). Both have a more sexually open path as well, difference being whether it stays in the family or involves strangers.
Biggest departure is the horny route includes a prostitution path and eventual sale to The Company while the loving route has a route where you marry Ava as you've mentioned (also the general theme of whether or not Ava is mindlessly horny all the time but that one goes without saying).
I buy erotic item to her that why i she made me male to transgender to female. She force to me to wear baby doll dress and rape me in ass in morning when I was as male and when female in pussy making me pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo
3.90 star(s) 70 Votes