VN Ren'Py The Conte Family: Sofia's Life [v0.1.0.4] [88Michele88]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
FrameTamplateCoverSignaturesTCFSofiasLife.png

Overview:
Sofia is one of the Royal Families who didn't go in hibernation. She had a lot of mystery around her past and how she become friends with Michele Angelus Nobilium. She will meet him for the first time at Imperia but didn't fight yet. Her best friend Iulius died but deep heart she somehow know he was still alive. She will have a lot of adventures long way hunting humans to drink them dry, fighting demons. Love interests can be guys or girls, just your choice.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-16
Release Date: 2022-07-16
Developer: 88Michele88 - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0.4
Language: English
Others Games: The Destiny of Siria - Xorias are Back - Xhenia: Nelia's Life - Nobilium
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

Changelog:

Develepor Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac:
- - - - -

Screenshot - TheConteFamilySofiasLife - Sofia Meet human 2.png Screenshot - TheConteFamilySofiasLife - Sofia Meet human Drinking from him.png Screenshot - TheConteFamilySofiasLife - Sofia Meet human 3.png Screenshot - TheConteFamilySofiasLife - Sofia Meet Michele for the first Time2.png Screenshot - TheConteFamilySofiasLife - Sofia Meet human 9.png BiancaKissedSofia.png SofiaInDefiencePositionWatchingSamuelAndArborea.png SofiaFlying3C.png Screenshot - TCFSL - Sofia Lavinia Cunnilingus.png Screenshot - TCFSL - Sofia Drink him dry.png Screenshot - TCFSL - Sofia Kissed Lavinia.png Screenshot - TCFSL - Sofia Lavinia Vaginal2.png Screenshot - TCFSL - Sofia Choise to make on Lavinia.png Screenshot - TCFSL - SofiaGetTeased By Lavinia.png Screenshot - TCFSL - Sofia Lavinia Blowjob.png Screenshot - TCFSL - Sofia Foot Job Human Male Femdom2.png Screenshot - TCFSL - Sofia Fuck Human Female.png Screenshot - TCFSL - Vers choke Samuel in flashback.png Screenshot - TCFSL - Sofia Vers 100 years befor.png

Last edited by a moderator:

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
mfw michele comes out with his 5th incomplete and poorly written game

1638717139289.gif

and yes, I've played it for a bit. it's exactly as terrible as any other of michele's games.
michele for the love of allah I'm begging you stop making shit games. at least focus on finishing one if you're going to.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
News about news contets in v0.1.0.2

Others hot chil lesbians scenes gonna present in this update.
No gonna put uncensured image on Patreon or SubscriberStar. I know how assholes they can be.

Reactions: Artificial Sloth

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
mfw michele comes out with his 5th incomplete and poorly written game

View attachment 1576670

and yes, I've played it for a bit. it's exactly as terrible as any other of michele's games.
michele for the love of allah I'm begging you stop making shit games. at least focus on finishing one if you're going to.
That's not nice. Just because someone is not the best at something doesn't mean they should give up. Hang in there Michelle. You will knock it out of the park on game 6 or 7 for sure.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
News about news contents in v0.1.0.2
The will be present a dinamic choise. In future update I will close some path open and gonna ad some consequences. Like in future Sofia can decide to turn bot of them into vampire (If they survive for 20 days it gonna be good if not it mean wasn't in their desteny to become vampires)

Human Female

Human Male: it gonna be optional for player who dislike dicks. Ther will be alwayse an option

this way everyone will be happy or more or less not: :devilish:

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
News about news contents in v0.1.0.2

I'm not going put this on Patreon and Subscribestar, it kind uncensured.

I'm not sure if some lesbian player will like it killing hi this way. Lets finde out, let me knwo what you guys think about it.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The Conte Family: Sofia's Life v.0.1.0.2 is out
Hey there!
Here new update is finaley out.
It gonna be focusing lots of lesbian realtionship betweens Sofia and other characters and less on straight rute.
There will be choise if you on both humans: female and male. That gonna had affect in future updates fo eche every path opened.

Changes:
Lesbian hot spicy scenes between Sofia and Lavinia, and Sofia and human female
3 animations scenes.
News ad old Charcters you alredy know.
Femdom if you play as lesbian maybe you can ejoy just having fu without even be penetrated by a male (It just your choise)
Some new choise.

PC MEGA:

MAC MEGA:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes