Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I am a big fan of corruption games, dont dislike the honey select images, and also dont mind rpgm games.

But... I found that this game damn near killed my laptop, really slow loading. The story premise for me is fine, the three styles of choices are fine. The writing and dialogue need a LOT of help and as said before, the lack of ability to save is a pain in the ass, as is the sudden game over at the end.

For me to be interested in this game more thought will be needed on the dialogue and story made a bit more believable. Girl lying on the ground covered in cum gets invited to a house from a nice guy after riding a strange guy in an alley. Yeah, not sure that would happen tbh

Anyways, at least the dev has tried. Sort out the slow loading so the game runs more smoothly and the dev could get a bt of a following from the players that like the "hello lets bang" kind of game

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Unless she get's NTR'ed by her... "boyfriend"? or is "stealing" someone else's partner, wouldn't it be cheating?

...Well, except if she's NTRing her "boyfriend", then it would be both cheating and NTR?

About her "boyfriend", it's what I've concluded from the screenshots, in one it looks like she's... "not quite" satisfied with Chris's performance in bed and more... assertive herself? Looks like she might NTR him in time ("soon").

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
OK, so you walk around meet people go to Heather's room and game over? I am assuming this isn't a bug and just end of content, if that's the case you seriously need to offer a save before this happens. As for this being am update, 1 minute of content does not an upgrade make. Don't release another update until you have some content mate because i for one wont be downloading this again otherwise

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Ugh, it is possible to play Dragon Age 2 or Mass Effect 3 on my old laptop.
But this game just crashes after the introduction with memory shortage notification.
BTW other RPG Maker MV games like "Detective Girl of the Steam City" run smoothly.

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
Same here, sometimes slow and crash with my old laptop, need a compressed version if is possible

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
Do you also have the problem that the game takes an extremely long time to load, and then crashes?

Meowsers

May 18, 2018
Sooo... what exactly is the point of this game? I walk around, talk to people that tell me they'll talk to me later (which never comes) and then it's game over.

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Sooo... what exactly is the point of this game? I walk around, talk to people that tell me they'll talk to me later (which never comes) and then it's game over.
There will be a lot more sex content in next update, right now I'm too busy with my real life. (looking for job etc.)

this is fcking good game !!
Thanks, I'm happy you like it! :)

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
this happend to me also
because at the moment it's the end of the game, 200-300 new images in next version + 10-15 new animations, 4 different day 1 ending sex scenes (depends on your choices during the day), there will be some bdsm stuff and cheating, I just need some time :D peace.

2.60 star(s) 10 Votes