Unity - Abandoned - The Couch [v0.2.8] [Momoiro Software]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Aileh200

This is a good game, especially if you just want to get off. Other than that, there isn't much really. Just that one small scene and you have sex is what's essential to this. It does give a good background to who they are, but I'm unsure why they started dating or even why they started to live together. There's still a lot of information missing. I hope its successor "Our Apartment" outdoes this.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Allan Perez

I love everything about this game, not much content and its pretty repetitve but i love the girl so much, shes so hot and i wanna know more and also wanna know the story more. The art and the music are so great and while it doesnt have that much content yet, i cant wait for this game to update, i hope its not dead uwu
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Vegeta

Thats a very interesting, sexy game, quite simple actually and with a very cute vibe ;)
    The girl is hot and slender and the design is very detailed. What more do you need?! :p

PS: Unity engine can be a bit heavy in some older machines but usually you can run it just fine. Personally I haven't faced any issues with this game and I even run it in my old laptop I use for traveling so 99% of you guys should have no issues! :)