RPGM - Completed - The Countess [v1.1] [Leonelli]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ethrings

A great foot-fetish centric game, altough it does contain a bit more fetishes, it focuses on feet and it does an amazing job. I played for 2 hours and I got 2 satisfying endings, but I know the game has more.

Even if I am not a fan of nonproportional breasts, (that’s my subjective taste), the renders look good, the feet look great and the characters are interesting. There are fetish acts for shoes, foot smelling, worshiping, jobs and ass.

The game is short, taking place in one central area, the countess’ castle, where you get to talk with only 2 characters. The combat itself, is not very deep, but it does a serviceable job. The meat of the game, though, comes out of the number of fun and interesting ways you can interact with said characters. Altough in some interactions, from what I’ve seen, there is no point in it, except only for your own irl pleasure, as they have no meter to fill or advantage to give, e.g. staring at the countess’ feet while she’s reading. This is not a bad thing per se but I wish they would have more impact in the game.

The game has some bugs, mostly in dialogue, as they talk about things that you haven’t done yet, e.g. talking with the store clerk about paying your debt, when you haven’t even been indebted yet.

I am disappointed when games give you a choice to resist submitting, but the protagonist submits anyway, because “he can’t resist”. I wish we could choose our protagonists to be more rebelious, as I find femdom hotter when the victim suffers rather than when he is enjoying his punishment. However, I think this game did a nice job explaining the protagonist’s subbmisiveness by him being cursed or drugged, and he keeps showing some resistance even in the late-game, as he considers himself an “Adventurer” or a “Hero”, and he can’t be submissive like that.

Overall, “The Countess” is a short and sweet game, that tickles almost every single spot for a foot-fetishist.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Karl Speidel

Some of the art is decent and it has a small build up at the start but unfortunantly its another game where the protag loses and can only lose,mechanics and combat are shallow as most come for scenes but I didnt find the scenes or the 2 vilainesses to be interesting enough to warrant a proper game,maybe a short demo sure but I see it as tower of trample budget edition.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

LEWDpyon

For Leonelli's few completed games I like this game. Despite being a 3D rpg maker game, :sick: the scenes are actually hot and I like the character designs. The only thing that hold the game back is the corruption mechanic progress being suuuuper slow with no real way to speed it up besides using the clock which in of itself is slow. There's a side character in the game that has a similar mechanic but tons of ways of speeding it up which feels weird. The only other issue I have with the game is the post games bugs that become so distracting that it borders on unplayable with no way to work around it whatsoever.

Overall I like the game but these issues make it hard for me to replay the game. or continue with the postgame.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

bigmeme221

This is a must play for any lover of feet and femdom. I recently Completed the game and I'm fully satisfied, The two mistresses are quite unique and provide a nut draining experinence. They look absolutely beautiful and all of the renders with them are really good.
    For me it's quite nice to see a foot fetish and some neicer fetishes is getting some love especially in this forum. In my opinion this is a S-tier femdom game that ought to be recgonized by the community more. Leonelli continues to contribute to the femdom game sphere with this and sweet scam. Remembering my experinence and recognizing the scale of the game, The Countess gets a 5 star rating from me.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

richarddlopatin

Hot milfs. Beautiful animations. Cool combat system. Short concise story from beginning to end.

I love long, 10-years-in-the-making games with seasonal updates and all of that stuff, but sometimes I miss getting a complete package for once. This hits the nail on the head. It has an amazing and consistent visual style, it's straight to the point and wastes no time getting into the action. And despite all the hurry, it doesn't feel empty. The flow of the character arcs make sense, and they develop into awesome endings. And as short games often do, you'll leave wanting more and imagining all kinds of further situations MC could go through.

The balance may be a TINY LITTLE bit off when it comes to leveling combat, and there are a few continuity overlooks but if you're a fan of femdom games, this is definitely becoming one of the classics.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

BB777

There is still some work to be done, but compared to Sweet Scam, there are significant improvements. It is still not perfect but it's a really enjoyable game to play, after all we are not talking about a triple A game. Keep up the good work, I have high expectations for the next game.