the creation of the game

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
Hi everybody who see this letters, sorry my bad english but this is not my languaje and don't use it all the time so my time to comunicate to you ir poor. Afterward Im still lo to it. Maybe i will use a translator to express better myself.. lets see.

For starters, as I said before, I do not speak English, so I find it very difficult to understand this place and read the tutorials guides and questions that may have to help me in my goals.
My goal is to create a game, one that has images and a story, like many of the beautiful stories I've seen in various games here. However, although I am a creative and intelligent person, I lack the tools to achieve it and here I am asking what I need to do or know in order to achieve it.

What programs do I need to make a game based on text, which contains images, something like the adventures that darktoz does or games like dating my daughter, dream of dana, and those kinds of games where you have to click and read. Nothing very complicated, in the end you want to have a free hand to give yourself some pleasure, right?
I would appreciate any indication or data that you can give me. Above all, I would love to know what program they use to create 3D people's designs, which I have seen in many games that use the same models, maybe with a different hair color or another changed characteristic. Then I thought about taking those models and editing them to create something new from something already given so as not to deal with construction from scratch.

Well, it turns out that a translator was very useful to me. Perhaps it would be better to also know if there is another page of the class of this place but in the Spanish language to be able to be better to understand it and read it all. If you know of any place, I am all eyes. Thanks in advance for your time and I hope I have not sounded vanilla. I'm alone in this, if I make a game I'll be the one to do everything ... it's more for a hobby, a way to show what I like, to tell my own stories, how do you do poetry or write a book ... to do it through an interactive mode, in a game.

zger

Sep 6, 2017
game engine - Renpy
graphics - daz3d
i think thats most popular software here. thats rly all u need to create games u were talking about.

Reactions: MMaaggiicc