Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Creep [v0.2b] [JL Creation]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Neero9

I love it the sandbox world where youre just a creep, as games usually go massive potential unless the patreon rules crap fucks it up and the game goes timid or plain abandoned. Gets a bit grindy but in my opinion that sort of grind gives frustration that just adds a sort of oomph to the game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

MausMaus

Not really sure, why everyone is reviewing this so terribly.
    Now granted, I cheated money at the beginning, allowing me to cheat my stats, so possibly skipped all the "grind".
    But it is easy to find out what to do, there is a help option, for each character, to tell you what to do, to progress.
    Its a pretty decent game, I mean I can see this turning out pretty well, hoping he doesn't abandon it.
    I will defiantly, be keeping an eye on it, seeing how it plays out.
    Good idea for a plot, graphics are pretty decent, simple/straight forward, not much of a story(yet?) but not really type of game that needs a good story.
    So yeah, I'd say check it out, maybe wait for a few updates tho, not much content as of right now, but only early stages, so cant expect much, yet.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Simon7

Actually this game is not as bad as some users present it. If you find soo difficulty to make money and buy a camera (which you make easy money), then just turn on console and write a money cheat code. If you do not understand what needs to develop the plot, then you just need to click on the special info button in the upper left corner of the screen.
    This game is worth praising for its extraordinary plot, interesting characters and pretty art. Hope author will come up with something and improve the animation, as the quality of the game video makes me very sad.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

baka

I started the game and I was impressed. good animation, interesting intro, good models. I dont mind the obese, ugly and creepy MC at all.
    I enjoyed it until the sandbox started. From there its a chore. Like the devs previous abandoned project.
    Playing easy will still demand you to grind your ass off.
    My play through unlocked 1 female, extracting the content showed a lot more, that I never saw. This is another aspect of sandbox that destroys the mood. The looking around, clicking to find content and the disappointment when its just a few pictures when you spent so much time finding it.
    I like the idea, the creepy Mc, the "story", but the grind is making me puke and hate it.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

memes memer

grind gets in the way of content. i don’t even want to go thru the grind even tho it looks like it has potential. It’s an erotic sex fantasy game. If “no” is the answer to the question “does this make the game better as an erotic sex fantasy game? Does x or y make it sexier or more satisfying or make a bigger or more powerful payoff?”, then I think it‘s at best something that is just filler and at worst, something that just gets in the way of the point of the game as an erotic sexy fantasy game.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

HolyMolly

Another game, same mistakes... The premice of this game is pretty original, the renders are not bad at all (expect some locations are looking ruff) but the huge issue for me is this tidious, uninteresting, boring AF loop of clicking trough so many things just to get to the tiny bit of content.

Dude it's just NOT FUN, this is not gameplay. Other than making people waiste their time and hide the content behind a tidious grind there is litteraly no point for your game to not be a regular, straightforward VN.

I already uninstalled it just after going trough 4 days IG, sorry but if I want to grind something it needs some actual good and interesting gameplay loop, not just clicking the same shit 300 times. Maybe one day people making adult VN will understand that.