VN - Ren'Py - The Cronos [v0.05] [TioCuba]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Issikka

This is not a game, not even a demo of a game.
    There was more time spent on trying to get you to give money to the dev then actual gameplay.

If this is the size of content the dev puts out per version, expect it to take a few years before there is anything worth playing, let alone the game being done.

I am currently 50/50 on the opinions that this is either a money grab with little to no more content coming OR a dev that intends to milk it with as slow as possible production speed and microscopic updates.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Wolfbroken

I like this game, the renders look great, and the story, it's early days but it has my confidence.
    I hope DEV continues on this path, and I wish him every success.
    I give you my five stars because it helps your confidence and everyone deserves a chance.
    Now to continue this great game (WTRC)!
  3. 1.00 star(s)

ThattyHentai

The game is smaller than a demo, it's not even a prototype.
    Launching a game with less than 100 renders is asking for bad reviews. Maybe I'll come back and improve the rating when and if the creator releases content that can actually be rated.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

pemoj

Review of version v0.05 aka first release.

When the game has some more content I will make a good review. But when I see that someone, after writing 2 lines (and thanks) has given 5 stars to something that right now is not even a demo, I am forced to act.

The uploader who uploaded this project makes it very clear in another message: “it feels more like a prototype with limited content. So, don't download the game yet unless you want to check out the prototype.” So that's what it boils down to: a couple of minutes of content at most. At the moment it's more the foundation of what's to come (menu, fonts, options, etc.) than a game itself. The graphic quality is high, the playability... variable. And nothing more positive I can say for the moment. I'll save the negative for now. However, something has caught my attention. When I checked the load/save menu I saw that there was a saved game from another game (?).

Anyway, this doesn't deserve 5 stars at the moment. Although what little there is has great image and sound quality, it deserves 1 star. When there is more content I will change my review.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

trumpthatbitch

As they say, you only get one chance to make a first impression. Based on my experience, this game is not worth anyone's time. You open it, play it for 20 seconds, and then it ends. There is no storyline, or really anything to review. Some would rate it five stars based only on what is there, but the lack of any noticeable content is a drawback in and of itself.

Play this "game" at your own risk. My review may change if the developer releases more content to make it a worthwhile game, but as I have already stated, you only get one shot at designing a game, and when you start with 50 renders, who is going to think favorably of it?

At the moment, this is a proof of concept rather than a game.