VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Curse Official Ren'Py Edition [v0.2.5] [Notteaa]

1. 2.00 star(s)

LouWill

If "lacking substance" was a game.

Let's start with the obvious positives: Renders look great and it's got incest (which I count as a win, but it needs a patch desperately). Characters are attractive. Nice and simple UI. Aside from that, you have to squint really hard to find anything else worth mentioning.

It's so blatantly clear that it's a guy writing these female characters. Character introductions about the mom and sis talk about their bodies as if the readers are blind. The dad hits the mom, and the mc's first reaction is to ogle her cleavage instead of being concerned about her health. Other female characters like Emily want to hop on the mc's dick within 5 seconds of meeting him.

Needs a proofreader.

Pacing is rough. You go from being at home playing video games/studying, to the city with your sister, and then to a café in two renders.

The final dagger is an unlikeable mc. One who cannot stand up to his dad on anything, too dumb to realize when girls are flirting with him, talks to people like an idiot, and is supposedly a good student who spends a lot of studying.. but in actuality doesn't even have the discipline to wake up in time for school.
  2. M
    5.00 star(s)

MOHAMD477

I will give you 5 stars. I fell in love with the game since its release. Excellent story, but you need more options and beautiful graphics. You only need movement and an expression of my opinion.
    If you keep updating and delving into a story that will succeed, keep doing all the best for you
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ntrvip

10/10 great & different story, renders top notch & fast action. Big fan, keep it up :love:

I would love to see the father watching the mc with mom during sexy time, the father will probably go crazy & maybe get arrested after beating mom/mc... but i can already see this game been one of the top on the genre. Thanks @Notteaa
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Frank Chateau

The game itself is promising if for no other reason than the unique and hot models. I would love to see this game completed with spicy storylines, and they certainly laid some groundwork.
    There is not loads of content yet, but the mechanics are straightforward and I have experienced no bugs which I like to think is indicative of avoiding a complete rebuild six-months down the line.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

kheysimodo

I love the design of the girls especially the mother, the writing is ok but it could be better, I found some dialog a little strange (and there are many spelling mistakes)
    Don't rush the character development for the mother and the sister, I found it strange that maria shows her ass in all four to the mc ( we can put that on the alcool but still)
    Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next update
    Good job
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Faptime

It's still early days, but this game's beautiful renders are definitely its selling point. The Mom is gorgeous and curvy, the sister is cute and sexy, and the sister's friend is equally adorable.

MC is an introvert with self-esteem issues, but he's fit, attractive and when he needs to step up (such as when dealing with a stalker) he does so confidently.

It is unclear if this game is going to make you choose a preferred LI, or if it will go the harem route, and there hasn't yet been any sex content with the MC, but the tone of the game is good (the girls all love MC) and the dialogue is decent.

Definitely looking forward to more, especially seeing MC progress with Mom and Sis.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

btftw

Despite being early in progress I'll leave 5 stars and watch this game as I liked the visuals.
    The weak points of the game so far is lack of music background and to some extend the story as it is nothing out of the ordinary roommate/landlady theme.
    Hope the dev make the game more distinctive, will definitely watch this one.