[R>Writer] The cursed knight Guinevere and the village of lustful women.

Cloudsoul666

Jun 19, 2018
Project:
-The cursed knight Guinevere and the village of lustful women.

-The knight Guinevere is cursed by a demon and now has a penis. In hopes to remove the curse she travels to a far-off mountain village that she hears has a way to remove such curses. When she arrives in the village she finds that it's only populated with women and their children, no older men live in the village. As she enters the village she is greeted by some of the locals and learns about the village (in that no violence can take place in the village) and how she might get her curse removed. The village is protected by an old goddess that can grant anyone their greatest desire or so it used to be. Through the course of her journey, Guinevere helps the villagers, find out how to unlock the old goddess's full power. Throughout her time in the village and unlocking the power of the goddess she finds that the people of the village change becoming lewder and sexier, tempting her to indulge in her new appendages' dark desires.

Tags: 2D Game, Futa Protagonist, Big breast, Big penis, Big Ass, Milf, Lactation, Body modification, Multiple Endings, Exhibitionism, Bestiality, Group sex,

inspiration: all of Amazon's works

Still in the very early stages of planning out the story and setup. This will be made using RPGM.

Preferred method of contact
Discord - .cloudsoul

Looking for:
A writer to help flesh out the story and write dialogue and the like someone that would like to help make my idea come together.

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share or paid

Work commitment:
This will be a long-term project as I'm not an artist and the assets I want will take time.

Last edited: