Yllarius

Dec 13, 2017
Honestly, solid game overall. Needs a small tutorial, but honestly once I figured out how to chop gold everything fell into place.

I /personally/ would like to see slower depravity gains, maybe as they gain depravity. Just to slow the pacing down a bit and make it feel a bit more like each girl gets corrupted over time.

Oh and also a prologue skip pls.

Also, for everyone else:
LEFT SHIFT + 3 Increases all girls Depravity by 10
LEFT SHIT + 5 gives the MC 10 stamina
LEFT SHIFT + X deletes your save
LEFT SHIFT + G gives 500 gold
LEFT SHIFT + K Gives 200 depravity?

Reactions: melldrake

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Twins and Mazzy, I have not seen anyone other than the elf and the begger anywhere. I have managed to get the girl in the lumberjacks house, and I have bought everything you can. How do you trigger these girls?

resoltloc

Aug 28, 2019
i cant get alma to next level depravity unless i use alt+K
If you are in the inn and Alma has an icon in the upper right corner of her portrait card you can right click her and talk to her to start an event with comic. That's how I was able to increase her depravity, not sure what depravity you are at.

Reactions: doomulol

resoltloc

Aug 28, 2019
Twins and Mazzy, I have not seen anyone other than the elf and the begger anywhere. I have managed to get the girl in the lumberjacks house, and I have bought everything you can. How do you trigger these girls?
Not sure about Mazzy, but with the spyglass you can click on one of the windows outside of the brewery, to trigger the twins event.

ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
Does not support ultrawide monitors (5120x1440). Screen is clipped and I am unable to view the top part of the screen. There are no video options to adjust screen size or resolution

peraang

Jul 14, 2020
For those wondering, Freya is the third maid, Woodcutter's wife/daughter/whatever.

In order to speak with her, you need to unlock the woodcutter's cottage, by beating the chopping game perfectly, and then finding the Ancient tablet in the graveyard.

For people that don't have the reflexes of a Korean Starcraft pro player, they can modify this variable from 0 to 1 in the dancing.sav file with notepad.

1724826219835.png

Reactions: BGRW2020

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
can we avoid to get the depravity up on certain girls?
yes you can, keeping them only on cleaning or kitchen wont get depravity points despite the recipe event for alma (talk while cooking is 10+), the other should be safe

Last edited:
Reactions: BGRW2020

falconetti

May 27, 2024
For those wondering, Freya is the third maid, Woodcutter's wife/daughter/whatever.

In order to speak with her, you need to unlock the woodcutter's cottage, by beating the chopping game perfectly, and then finding the Ancient tablet in the graveyard.

For people that don't have the reflexes of a Korean Starcraft pro player, they can modify this variable from 0 to 1 in the dancing.sav file with notepad.
Damn man I suspected it's too difficult, I'll tune it down. Your psychoanalysis is on point though I'm not Korean and no longer pro.

iosifstalin

May 11, 2017
White is ok, WIP i'll add content there but the one popping each day should be fixed.
Each day.

Finally i figured it. There is a bug with quests. You can deal with brewer without starting the quest, and then complete second, which require 10 cooking, without cooking. After that depravity achievement pops up each day.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes