RPGM - Completed - The Dangerous Road Home at Night - Raw Rape, Abduction and Confinement [v2.0] [Retro lab]

1. 5.00 star(s)

BoohooBitch

The artwork is so good!! I'm loving the multiple endings, it is a little tedious to constantly save whenever u can cause u don't know when you'll be stuck with a branching choice, but other than that, it's near perfect!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

CocoMelo

The title says it all. Simple game, simple setup, the art is cool, liked the story very immersive and realistic. Liked to corruption. If you are into corruption then think no more, this game can easily make you release the load
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Alice12

The graphics look really great and the story is also very interesting. Although it'd be even better if they can tone down the size of the girls' breasts rather than just making them all too big like balloons
  4. 4.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

The game was pretty good and the CG is super good but the game felt really short. There are also not a lot of CG and it can make you feel like its over really fast.

But despite that the CG are pretty good and the gameplay is actually enjoyable and straight forward.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

PPanos

One of my personal favorite games, it has 3 sexy heroines and very nice rape scenes. Add to the fact that it also has sexy voices makes me love it even more, only downside its kinda small, but i still love it!!!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Stuhlbein

English is my 2nd Language so sorry for eventual mistakes.

I just played this game and can say, that it is perfect for everyone who is into : corruption, bondage, imprisonement, mind break and/or pregnancy.

-The art is beautiful, including their big tits, featuring many nice kinks like piercings and latex.

-The gameplay is enjoyably direct with reaching their scenes. You simply need to get one of its bad endings mostly by making a wrong choice or failing a task ( and the included walkthrough lets you easily know where and how or what to do, so you know when to safe).
    No annoying fetch quests or fighting, no grinding for 'moral points' or something like that, just safe, get and enjoy bad ending, load, and play on.

I don't have much to say about music and story. The music fits and the story is like the gameplay: short, direct and not annoying ( for its genre pretty decent)

The one bad thing in my opinion is the writing in the scenes itself. Outside of it it's fine, but in it, it tends to get dragged out and unrealistic.
    The girls for the most time articulate themselves way to clear and detailed for actually just being or in the process of being raped... or are supposed to have a dick in their mouths.
    Once they're broken it's nice degrading dirty talk, where everyone is 'happy' but at the beginning it's intense, and emotionally heated, I expect short clear, dirty sentences or panting pleas of mercy, not calm detailed explanations.

But at the end it is just a minor and imo pretty common flaw so I give all 5 stars^^
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Eggtree McGee

Art 4.5/5 - If the girls didn't all have insane weird mega boobs it would be a flawless 5/5. Gorgeous for an H-game.

Story 4/5 - Relatively par for the course, girls investigate rapist story. The ending plot twist could be seen from a mile away, though the secret extra epilogue was a shot in the nuts.

Gameplay 3/5 - Standard RPG maker gameplay though without combat which is a plus. Not a hard game in the slightest though one section is somewhat finicky going blind but thankfully there is a guide provided by the translator. The game has a stress system, but provided you have auto-sprint on you'll never unintentionally fail especially with the generous amount of healing items.

Sound and Music 3/5 - Serviceable music that sets the tone of the scenes but sound very familiar to other RPG maker games. There are some voice clips, specifically moans but they are somewhat sparse, repeat often, and don't match the dialogue well. Often times there are lines where the girls are yelling in pain but the background moans keep playing which is jarring.

TL: DR - I recommend this game to anyone into the rape fetish and follow the guide to get all the content. The game is only about 2-3 hours long but its a pretty solid package.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Croiza

Maybe it's just me, but this game is pretty much exactly what I wanted. Everything the title promises, the game delivers.
    5 Stars on the ART alone! Extremely high quality.
    If you are into non-con scenarios (sexual harassment, groping) in a modern setting, leading to capture&restrain scenes, to imprisonment and then banging to the point corruption; this game is for you.

ALSO if any of that triggers you and for some reason the egregious title of the game didn't you turn you away, DON'T PLAY IF THIS DEPRAVED DEGENERATE SHIT ISN'T FOR YOU!

But to us depraved degenerates who are turned on by this shit, this game is fucking aces dudes.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Cuzline

It was "fun" trying to get the good final since you have the full gallery. But the real final is only bad, and I'm not a fan of "rape them cuz they will like it at the end"
    Plus, the skip text is really slow and can be really annoying
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Deathlocker

This is a quality game and the art is beautiful. Great job on the translation. The game itself is short but the meat of it is the "Game Over" scenarios if you are into that. Decent story as well. Fear mechanics are interesting and once again, damn that art looking fine!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

El necrofilo

Beautyfull.
    *Spoilers Ahead*

We really need to get a tragedy tag for these kind of games. And by this i of course mean this game Won't be everyone's cup of tea.

The story revolves around three girls that come in contact with a human trafficking circle. Trough there is no concrete proof of this at the beggining, police are stated in every corner of the street to prevent further kidnap victims. These game brilliantly puts you in a paranoia state, making you doubt every figure you find on the street. To top it all decision making if crucial in whether you put and end to this evil scheme or fall as another of his victims. And many other unrelated dangers lay ahead on your journey.

That extra content folder after the ending though... I kind of saw it coming, but damn did still hit square on the money. My praises go to the developers and of course our kind translator. Thank you for bringing these jewel to us, specially in these times

Tl;dr: The game it's perfect try it, you won't regret it. That's all