RPGM Completed The Dark Lord Rises [v1.0.0] [Tjord]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1LOGo.png

Overview:
As a Renan, young boy with magical talent you'll explore story in world threatened by The Evil One - legendary existence threatening peace and order in whole human world.

Updated: Modded: 2018-01-19 ; Original (Abanadoned): 2020-06-15
Developer/Publisher: Tjord - F95zone
Censorship: No
Version: Modded: 0.3.5c; Original (Abanadoned): 1.0.0
Language: English
Sequel: Divinion - The Dark Lord Returns
Genre: Mind Control, Corruption, Monster, Lesbian, Group, Rape, Bondage

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Original (abandoned): - - -
Black Ace version: - - - -

ero11a.png ero1a.jpg ero7a.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
awesome thanks forgot about this gem

ChaosDeath

Apr 29, 2017
This game doesn't work (I get a runtime error) on my Laptop i have win 10 creators edition and Harem from the same engine works just fine i tried a few others and non of them worked how do i fix this. Before this update every game from rpg maker VX Ace worked just fine.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Works for me just downloaded it and Run it. But got Win 7 IMO window 10 sucks hard to run a lot of game my friends who have upgraded told me.
Anything here too help you ???

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
This game doesn't work (I get a runtime error) on my Laptop i have win 10 creators edition and Harem from the same engine works just fine i tried a few others and non of them worked how do i fix this. Before this update every game from rpg maker VX Ace worked just fine.
Works fine for me on Win10. Make sure you have all your RPGM runtimes installed.

Reactions: Alex8730

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Works fine for me on Win10. Make sure you have all your RPGM runtimes installed.
Are you on the creators update? Sometimes it makes a difference. I've been knocking back the Creators Update each time it appears. :p

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Are you on the creators update? Sometimes it makes a difference. I've been knocking back the Creators Update each time it appears. :p
Yes I am, as I'm on the insider builds, so I got the "Creators Update" build back in April.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
How do you get the scene with Nette in the inn? Didn't get it for my playthrough for some reason

Reactions: JaszMan

Michael121

May 14, 2017
how do I finish quest ''find a way to defeat necromancer'' something like that. I defeated lots of undead...can smeone help me?

Bloogonis

Jun 19, 2017
Necromancer is in the town hall. I ran into an issue where hes vulnerable to salt magic but before I could finish him it forced the whole Darklord switch-up scene and I had to fight him all over again.

I just spent the last several hours pushing through the harry potter parody section and it just froze on me and I hadn't saved since I entered the act. very fun game.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Wait.. did he go from cel-shaded to Illusion studio?
Edited... Yes he did! Downloading to give this another try.

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
I am really liking this, for a 0.3.3b, I wasnt expecting much, not to mention the slow start, but it started getting real good as time went on, I even started liking the characters and the lore of the world in a way

However.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Wait.. did he go from cel-shaded to Illusion studio?
Edited... Yes he did! Downloading to give this another try.
Yeah, everyone thought it was dead then he came back after like 7 months with that gem :D

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I'm curious about Landesfarm. I've managed to get the mansion from falling into the old woman's hands but for the life of me I don't know how to take the earl's daughter down into the basement to "convert" her. Is it even possible?

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
I'm curious about Landesfarm. I've managed to get the mansion from falling into the old woman's hands but for the life of me I don't know how to take the earl's daughter down into the basement to "convert" her. Is it even possible?
Trying to figure out the same thing if you get the answer please make sure its posted here lol.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
For the earl daughter you need to :
  • talk to every contestant and servant
  • then talk to the "old man #43" just outside the mansion
  • take the witch* in your party (thx SamuelQin87 for that key detail)
  • then notice the potion on the daughter altar
  • look at the clock need the servant and find the paper
  • talk to the servant about it
  • investigate the book the servant tells you about (a closed light brown book on the left side of the room iirc)
  • search the room of the current earl (the left one second floor)
  • talk to the cousin
  • talk to the earl (son)
  • hide in the earl empty closet
  • search behind the bed
  • go to the altar potion again
  • talk to the daughter again
  • go to the basement
  • use the piano
*the witch is located at Tristam, the northern village on the map

The last steps are a bit fuzzy in my mind so I may have forgot some steps, but if I forgot any they should be straightforward

Also some steps are probably useless but it's all I can recall doing.

@OP :
There is a bug at the stronghold south west of the map that makes completing it impossible.
The issue is that a image is not found inside the package of the game (ver 033b)
It can be easily fixed by creating a folder "Graphics" then "Faces" and putting a standard portrait image from any RPGM game inside it and renaming it Actor30

Maybe it's worth putting this workaround in a spoiler in the description until the bug is fixed.

Also there is gender bending and even transformation (hell's barder)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes