RPGM Abandoned The Dark Lord's Trip [2017-09-05] [Logan]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

F1forhalp

SOTD: M.E.L.T. - This Side Of The Truth
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
check the F95 procedure on tags, there's several of conditions met so it got the [abandoned] tag. that happens with devs who have a very low rate of appearance and sometimes doesn't show the actual status of the game. Logan tends to be out of touch for a time.

horatz

Aug 20, 2017
I have theory. We see him once every couple of years and then he mysteriously disapears. But what if there is a twist ... With first money he made back then on Patreon, he bough Delorean. He took it for ride and traveling through time. So for us its years, but for him its just quick ride with few stops.

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
"I finished 55 pages of text for the TLDT reboot over the weekend with about 17k symbols"
"It's not the last text for the next TLDT update and there's still more on the way, but I know some of you guys were worried about Logan, so rest assured he's doing reasonably well while being quite productive."
[Logan's editor Lyk via ]

Reactions: Kedarski

THORUS

May 2, 2017
I liked the game, and it being free, wont cost me anything to let him finish it. Let it take the time he need to make it good.

Guarango

Sep 21, 2017
"I finished 55 pages of text for the TLDT reboot over the weekend with about 17k symbols"
"It's not the last text for the next TLDT update and there's still more on the way, but I know some of you guys were worried about Logan, so rest assured he's doing reasonably well while being quite productive."
[Logan's editor Lyk via ]
Too bad the original post (by Logan) is from Sept. 11. (today is Nov. 22)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes