RPGM Abandoned The Dark Lord's Trip [2017-09-05] [Logan]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
windows mega DL is gone.
however i got a new 1

plz also update main post to 2017-09-05 version.
he says its 09-05 but ingame its saying 09-04 realy odd

Reactions: PugWug

horatz

Aug 20, 2017
I hope Logan is still alive and can overcome difficulties in his life so he can come back to development. He is a great artist and game maker. This is The best-made game in RPGM I have ever seen. If anyone will be able to get in touch with him, please let us know.

Reactions: papasmurf

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i love that he put in Mavis from hotel dracula
and i like rapunzel the new look from the cartoon and of coarsse LoLa
LRR is not bad

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
but i dont know where the save place for mavis is then she whill come out off her cage and what i gathered from his site is that mavis lets herself being Fucked

horatz

Aug 20, 2017
What happened?
He disappeared shortly after mentioning some serious problems in his life, so people assuming he is dead or gone forever. However, this is not his first disappearing so there is still hope. Just don't hold Your breath for it.

Mocsad

Jun 4, 2017
I'm not on patreon but if anyone wants to investigate Lyk worked with him, well at least he says so at his page.
Maybe asking him would reveal what happened.

Last edited:

Kuraam

Aug 25, 2017
Here's a part of Akabur's last patreon post regarding the matter:

What happen to Logan? No, seriously, does anyone know what happened to the guy? ( ) Somebody asked Lyk this, Lyk asked Smersh and Smersh asked me, and now I am also curious/worried. Turns out Logan didn't post anything anywhere for months. And does not reply to his emails anymore... Things like that happen on the INTERNET: if something bad happens and somebody goes quiet, there is no way to know what's going on unless you know them personally or something. Anyway, Logan, whereever you are I hope you are still breathing, dude. -_-

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Here's a part of Akabur's last patreon post regarding the matter:

What happen to Logan? No, seriously, does anyone know what happened to the guy? ( ) Somebody asked Lyk this, Lyk asked Smersh and Smersh asked me, and now I am also curious/worried. Turns out Logan didn't post anything anywhere for months. And does not reply to his emails anymore... Things like that happen on the INTERNET: if something bad happens and somebody goes quiet, there is no way to know what's going on unless you know them personally or something. Anyway, Logan, whereever you are I hope you are still breathing, dude. -_-
I hope he's alright, the guy's work is awesome!

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes