The Dark Souls Eroge Disappeared

• Thread starter Deleted member 377868
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 377868

Why can I no longer access either Demon´s Kingdom or Zombie Hazard?

D

Deleted member 377868

So how could I get to download them?Also,F95 has so many loli games,why bothering with one?

W65

May 31, 2018
Well, we did get a couple new mods lately. It's possible that the additional staff allowed the admins to dedicate more time to pruning threads. Or maybe one of them decided to take that rule more seriously than the others. Or maybe it has nothing to do with them at all and the threshold for "too close for our rules" was lowered for some other reason.

I guess the short answer is "I have no idea." Communicating upcoming or already-made changes to the rest of the board is not something that the admins are always very good at--they removed a whole section and switched domains without much of a heads-up on the board at least.

I have come to understand that this site has a Discord that is apparently very active, I think? It's possible that there's a more active discussion of it going on over there.

EDIT: Er, I guess I should say that the most likely scenario is that some user reported the threads and whoever took the report decided that they did violate the rule--threads aren't for the most part actively screened, I understand, but are reacted to due to reports. Given how many folks use this board, it wouldn't surprise me to pick up a Crusader.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Well, we did get a couple new mods lately. It's possible that the additional staff allowed the admins to dedicate more time to pruning threads. Or maybe one of them decided to take that rule more seriously than the others. Or maybe it has nothing to do with them at all and the threshold for "too close for our rules" was lowered for some other reason.

I guess the short answer is "I have no idea." Communicating upcoming or already-made changes to the rest of the board is not something that the admins are always very good at--they removed a whole section and switched domains without much of a heads-up on the board at least.

I have come to understand that this site has a Discord that is apparently very active, I think? It's possible that there's a more active discussion of it going on over there.

EDIT: Er, I guess I should say that the most likely scenario is that some user reported the threads and whoever took the report decided that they did violate the rule--threads aren't for the most part actively screened, I understand, but are reacted to due to reports. Given how many folks use this board, it wouldn't surprise me to pick up a Crusader.
No changes to the Rule 7 policy have been made recently, but bear in mind that they are in many cases dynamic and open to change should we get actual information regarding the games, proof of underageness (or not), or really just play them.

And we do have a discord, it's where all the cool kids hang out.

W65

May 31, 2018
No changes to the Rule 7 policy have been made recently, but bear in mind that they are in many cases dynamic and open to change should we get actual information regarding the games, proof of underageness (or not), or really just play them.

And we do have a discord, it's where all the cool kids hang out.
Yeah, I didn't figure there were any official changes, just lots of cases of things having heretofore slipped under the radar. Again, it's not like games posts here are screened, even if it's only a selection of users who can make that type of post, so it's not a surprise things might vanish after having been up a while. Probably still confuses some users.

Maybe instead of deleting threads entirely, just remove all the posts and leave a stub-OP with a game name and "removed." I mean, it's up to you all how you do things.

Discord's too much like IRC--needs too much attention. I'll stick with the boards.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
In case anyone is wondering, I went ahead and found this game somewhere on the internets and played it. Its terrible to say the least. Engrish is incomprehensible and 95% of the scene are the same with model swap. The dev made a pretty nice effort to emulate some dark souls elements, but its not enough to make good gameplay.