RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
View attachment 3144095
Thank you so much! But my value is also "105", and it still doesn't work after changing it. But I found that the difficulty of the game corresponds to the brightness of the dungeon. The easier the game mode, the brighter the dungeon. By the way, does the dungeon difficulty affect anything? Anyway thank you.
I think difficulty changes damage and health values, and on easy you possibly have more time to save the girls as well.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Adds money, items, upgrades your class stats, add custom weapons and armor. The mod will ask you if you want any of those things. Requires either a new game or a new game+.

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
The torrent link on the OP is still active for (5.6 GB). If it shows no seeders, then it might be a client-side issue.

v1.02 VS 1.03:
The patch notes on DLSite seem to suggest there were minor changes to some of the video files and typographical errors (no bug fixes), so both versions should work.

Here is a new mirror for the latest version: (5.29 GB)
CRC32: DD5D09CF
SHA1: 6c4c8aa6c257992f420b51fe6b7a4da222e30461
Here is The_Coomer's Pixeldrain mirror for The_Dead_End_v1.03.rar: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-dead...coronokimini-kagura-games.37767/post-12000912
Large files >5GB might trigger Mega and Pixeldrain's download limits, so consider using the download manager to fetch it.

The links on the compressed v1.03 versions (575.35 MB; 1.2GB) seem to be working still: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-dead...ocoronokimini-kagura-games.37767/post-4466884

And here is a guide that answers many gameplay questions: The Dead End Guide.

Last edited:

Illiumnoxy

May 3, 2023
PLEASE, tell me how to get rogue ending like im 5 years old. I used proof of sin and 1. helped 3 first heroines, defeated kraken & waited 6 days 2. raped first 3 heroines, defeated kraken and waited 6 days 3. raped 3 heroines, got impregnation potion and wiated 6 days. WHAT DO I DO WRONG!!!!!!

EDIT. and i left dungeon, bad ending or didnt get arrested at all
edit2. i got it. sorceress had to teach me fire magic

Last edited:
Reactions: halite

zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
can you save the priestess?

I beat the game with 1 day past and it was too late.
You can only save the priestess in True Ending - when you saved all other girls in time before saving the priestess. You will also fight the witch in True Ending.

uisaber

Dec 4, 2023
i cant seem to save with this game everytime i try i get an error,

"Error: EISDIR: illegal operation on a directory, open 'C:\The Dead End v.1.02\www\save\config.rpgsave'"

anyone know how to fix?

zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
i cant seem to save with this game everytime i try i get an error,

"Error: EISDIR: illegal operation on a directory, open 'C:\The Dead End v.1.02\www\save\config.rpgsave'"

anyone know how to fix?
Delete "config.rpgsave" from directory "C:\The Dead End v.1.02\www\save".

Ijstwant

Sep 7, 2023
After 18 floors of agony, boredom, and seemingly identical characters/animations with barely any variation (just the skin color and haircut changes), the lava lakes finally got me to quit ARRRGH. Not worth continuing. Too bad, I was looking forward to playing it.

In general, I don't get the appeal of this kind of game, but I guess it's because I wasn't born in the 90s. And yet, I've seen RPGMs done godly - this ain't one of those.

Last edited:

zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
How to get true ending, there is an area u cant cross at the lowest floor. An empty abyss u can cross.
To get true ending, you have to save all 4 heroines on previous floor in time, and maybe you have to not sell the ring/amulet that first heroine (trapped in mimic) gives you. Then when you fight with bandits on last floor, heroines come to help you, after that you will be trapped in bandit hideout by a rockfall, and when searching for exit discover that first heroine is maybe a descendant of The Witch, and she unlocks a rainbow bridge through that abyss.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes