RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes
Apr 9, 2020
Guys how to deal with the orphanage for the slave girl? After I saved her from the lowest floor of the labyrinth, she is now in the orphanage and idk what to do to save her from them

Giafuremu

Oct 5, 2017
Guys how to deal with the orphanage for the slave girl? After I saved her from the lowest floor of the labyrinth, she is now in the orphanage and idk what to do to save her from them
You need to buy the house on the eastern part of town and then donate enough money to get the option to adopt her.

Apr 9, 2020
Aight I have another question again. So apparently, how many girls can I get from the orphanage with tricks too? I managed to get 2 of them (1 from the church and another the black hair girl I saved on the last floor of the dungeon)

Giafuremu

Oct 5, 2017
Aight I have another question again. So apparently, how many girls can I get from the orphanage with tricks too? I managed to get 2 of them (1 from the church and another the black hair girl I saved on the last floor of the dungeon)
There's five children you can adopt.

Two are from the secret area after the Lava Zone Boss. there's an NPC who you can pay some gold and he'll open the path to the new area.

The last is the flower girl in town who you need to pay for some fun several times before you can adopt her. She only appears at night, but you can have her appear multiple times by going into your house and exiting while it's still the proper time for her to appear.

Apr 9, 2020
are those two you mentioned the twins? If them then I saved them immediately when the slime take over them so now where do I find them?

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes