3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
m1.png

Overview:
The game revolves around a family of three. John the husband, Mariam the wife, and Bernard the father. As Bernard unexpectedly comes into the lives of John and Mariam, their lives as they know it are changed forever.

The game is played from a narrative perspective as you accompany the lives of this family. As you come to know Bernard, you find that he is of a devious, immoral character, with an insatiable sexual appetite. Without a second thought, he eyes Mariam as his prey. The story unfolds from there.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-19
Release Date: 2020-05-19
Developer: Damookie
Censored: No
Version: 0.1a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

m3.png m1.png m4.png sneak6.png jsmile1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
LOL. If it has NTR, I love it when the man makes you his bitch. My kind of NTR. What lost me was image 4. Oh God, do we have to watch the walking dead fuck the wife? I know ugly, fat old men are quite popular as protagonists on this board, but it loses me. Killed my boner. Good luck with the project regardless. There's certainly a market for this kind of content.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
LOL. If it has NTR, I love it when the man makes you his bitch. My kind of NTR. What lost me was image 4. Oh God, do we have to watch the walking dead fuck the wife? I know ugly, fat old men are quite popular as protagonists on this board, but it loses me. Killed my boner. Good luck with the project regardless. There's certainly a market for this kind of content.
You don't play any of the characters, it's told through narrative, you just watch them.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Well, that was brief. Rather difficult to form any kind of opinion on it other than

Dear God am I going to have to look at that hideous old bugger

Thumbs up for originality though

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
it's my eye or this NTR between husband and the father husband?

any chance the wife NTR with father? o_O

Oct 21, 2016
-Checks tags

Stonks

-Turns out old fart is father-in-law to wife, not her actual father

Not Stonks (Can be changed later with a patch though)

Kinda reminds me Power Vaccuum, where the tags are similar and the antagonist(?) is also a zombie.

Might check out later after few more updates. Good luck Dev.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes