Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned The DeLuca Family Cheat Mod [v0.06.5] [Le Taz]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
well, i did paste the file in game folder, and still no skills or money

now i downloaded mod again, pasted it in game folder, money still 100, no skills
btw just started the game

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
hahahaahahahahaha im sorry that im soo stupid lol found the cheats on my pc in my room lol working fine ...
thanks lol :D:D:D

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hahahaahahahahaha im sorry that im soo stupid lol found the cheats on my pc in my room lol working fine ...
thanks lol :D:D:D
Cool I was just typing a reply. A lot of these types of cheat mods work the same way, not directly adding money etc but by adding a menu somewhere so you can increase things as you need them.

Jaroslav

Mar 26, 2018
This is what I want to express the deep talents of the developer.
This game has everything to play with this genre. There is no need for incest and other deviations. Thank you 1000x

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
This is what I want to express the deep talents of the developer.
This game has everything to play with this genre. There is no need for incest and other deviations. Thank you 1000x
This is the thread for Ta44's handy cheat mod, for the actual game you want to post (where the games developer will see your praise).

Reactions: Jaroslav

Dante001

Sep 1, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/freeRoamingLabels.rpy", line 188: expected statement.
    "*Cheats*":
              ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Sun Dec 02 19:36:20 2018
Any idea?

Reactions: Charismati

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
will check asap

EDIT: Yep, little typo, already corrected, OP will be updated in a few seconds

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I don't understand why it isn't working.. I download it and paste to the game file but no cheats on the laptop. Do I need to start a new game or something?

Also when I paste I never get a "confirm overwrite" option.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
you're probably not putting it in the right folder.

The file goes into the folder named "game" which is inside the The_DeLuca_Family-0.XX folder.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
If you didn't have the prompt asking you to overwrite, the modded file isn't in it as it replaces the original one.

D

Deleted member 708915

I've completed all other characters' events, and advanced in the main story upto event 4. Can't go beyond that, cuz event 5 requires Promotion: Soldato to be completed, which for some reason isn't triggering(i'm rank 5). I read on a comment in the main thread that the mod might be responsible. Is it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I read on a comment in the main thread that the mod might be responsible. Is it?
I used this mod but only for money not stats and had no issue. The mod was once causing trouble with a quest when it was being used with the wrong game version, someone also had issues from going far too high with cheated stats and rank (but I don't think this mod does that).

In case you haven't done it yet check the work events, there's the promotion and also the ceremony event I think to get the rank. If you've done that try posting in the game thread maybe.

To delete the mod (that fixed the femme fatale quest problem) replace the modded freeRoamingLabels.rpy file with a unmodded one.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
In case you haven't done it yet check the work events, there's the promotion and also the ceremony event I think to get the rank. If you've done that try posting in the game thread maybe.
Once the xp cheat has been activated, you should see a prompt telling the promotion event is available. Then you go to Wilfred and ask him to work. The promotion event should be listed in events.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes