Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned The DeLuca Family Cheat Mod [v0.06.5] [Le Taz]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
D

Deleted member 708915

I used this mod but only for money not stats and had no issue. The mod was once causing trouble with a quest when it was being used with the wrong game version, someone also had issues from going far too high with cheated stats and rank (but I don't think this mod does that).

In case you haven't done it yet check the work events, there's the promotion and also the ceremony event I think to get the rank. If you've done that try posting in the game thread maybe.

To delete the mod (that fixed the femme fatale quest problem) replace the modded freeRoamingLabels.rpy file with a unmodded one.
If anyone has it, could you upload the unmodded freeRoamingLabels.rpy file? I copied and replaced it with the modded one and don't want to download the game again for one single file.

D

Deleted member 708915

Once the xp cheat has been activated, you should see a prompt telling the promotion event is available. Then you go to Wilfred and ask him to work. The promotion event should be listed in events.
I'm a dumbass. Turns out it was available all along, I just didn't check. Thanks a bunch

ABigFan1212

Jan 12, 2019
Hello LeTaz,

I downloaded the 200792_TheDeLucaModV0.03b zip file, extracted the freeRoamingLabels.rpy and copied it into the The_DeLuca_Family-0.03b-pc\game folder - and did the override...

Still I am not seeing the cheats in the laptop... Is there any specific place I should be looking?

Here is the file that I am using...

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Hello LeTaz,

I downloaded the 200792_TheDeLucaModV0.03b zip file, extracted the freeRoamingLabels.rpy and copied it into the The_DeLuca_Family-0.03b-pc\game folder - and did the override...

Still I am not seeing the cheats in the laptop... Is there any specific place I should be looking?

Here is the file that I am using...
The file you're using contains the mod, here is where you find the cheat menu on the laptop : xxx.PNG *

hope it helps

Mr Tempo

Feb 2, 2019
Make the backup copy of freeRoamingLabels.rpy from your 0.4 first (just in case)
open the old mod file "freeRoamingLabels.rpy" in your 0.3b game folder
use any text editor.
copy the lines "*Cheats*":. It is from line #188 - #249 (I'm using the Notepad++)
open the new file "freeRoamingLabels.rpy" in your 0.4 game folder
paste the copied line "*Cheats*" above the "*Check hidden recordings*"
Save it.

If you dont want any hassle, i attach mine.

Honestly, I just started few minutes ago with this tweak. Havent really tested it. If it doesn't work, you can revert it back from the backup copy you made

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Unfortunately it shouldn't, since the mod consists of replacing an existing file in the game folder, and that I don't think you are able to do that in an apk.
But maybe there is a way I don't know of.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
What would be the point? Especially at this point in the development?
This mod just allows you to avoid grinding the missions with Wilfred, it's not made to avoid actually playing the game.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes