4.80 star(s) 146 Votes

N7

Currently Rude
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
new_banner.png

Overview:
Our protagonist is a guy like any other normal guy. Lives a peaceful and uncomplicated life. That uncomplicated life turns into a rather complicated one when he receives a letter from a mafioso, who tells our unfortunate protagonist that due to his parents past, he is now under a mafia contract. He is to serve for a mafia family, but not just any mafia family, the DeLuca family. One of the most dangerous and infamous criminal organizations in the country.
Thread Updated: 2019-04-07
Release Date: 2019-04-07
Developer: HopesGaming - - - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.04.1
Language: English, French, German, Spanish
Genre:
3DCG, Dating Sim, Male Protagonist, Voyeurism, Big Ass, Point & Click, Animated, MILF, Romance, Humor, Graphic Violence, Teasing, Groping

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on " The_DeLuca_Family.exe" to start playing.

Change-Log:
- Gracie new info picture (Gracie love point 8)
- All sprites rendered and some redone
- Bug and typos fix (Thanks to all the people at discord who take their time to point these
typos/bugs out and even show corrections)
- UI and menu changes (special thanks to Bloo)
- 6 Filler recordings for Cordia's Office.
- Skip button at the top added (same functions as the laptop "relax" option)
- 2 short repeatable Gracie scenes (kiss goodnight)
- 3 short repeatable Luna scenes (Hug & kiss forehead)

To reach the second/third stage you need to have high enough love point and reached far
enough with their storylines. These are short so are called scenes instead of events. More
stages and longer scenes will be added as the progress with the girl's progress.

- French translation updated for 0.04.
- German translation updated for 0.04 .
- Italian translation updated for 0.04 .
- Spanish translation added.

v0.4

2 new Gracie Quests
- Gracie getting new friends events
- 1 one new Gracie dance event
- 1 new story section
- New Family Introduction (The Kaskar)
- New Soldier introduction and event
- 11 new soundtrack
- Three new animations
- Typos fix

v0.03b
- German Translation
- French translation proofreaded
- End credit scene bug fix

v0.03a
Luna:
- New affection picture (affection +12)

Added/Changed:
- French translation for 0.03 added (New french translator Tanarius)
- 2 luna affection pictures enhanced
- The "x" button for hiding track quest is now more clear. (color change, size change, and outlines)
- You can now press 'e' to get to help screen
- All submenus can now be exited with the same shortcut key, 'Esc' and right-clicking.
- The start tutorial section updated with new images and information.
- Event logger now has improved requirement descriptions.
- Mission board 'accept' and 'decline' button now has a broader detection box and is easier to click.
- All the girls now have an end of current content message and image to follow.
The end image will slowly change as we get further into the girl's storylines.
- Credit scene added. Will play at the last story section in each update.
- You can now change the font of the game (in-game – setting – font)

Fixes:
- The "x" button for hiding track no longer appear under title names.
- Missing image fix
- Giacobbe name fix
- Typos fix

v0.03
Added:
- Three new story sections (New Arc)
- Luna Questline (Romance progress)
- Event Checker now show what requirements are needed to proceed with an event
- Dream images
Can be accessed via the bed (right click bed to go to sleep instantly)
- Some renders (story section 4) have been enhanced

Fixed:
- Savegame compatibility bug fixed (Thanks to Palanto, coder of ASLPro3d)
- Typos

v0.02a Fixed
- Fixed Isabel Intro
- New Event Checker
- Others
- Removed a Folder Left By The Dev (Smaller File Size On Disk)

v0.02a
Added:
- Added French translation (Taz44)
- Quick menu access (mission board)
- You can now press 'right click' to return from menus and sub-menus at the mission board
- Event Checker ("?" section top left of the screen)
- Luna will now only hug after the promotion if she did the hug after her quest
- Crowbar and Spiked bat added for associate rank. Pistol moved up to soldato rank.

Bug fixes:
- Gracies night fixed
- Luna compliment fixed
- Right-click to redo contracts exploit fixed
- Old save with translation using english in 0.02 bug fixed

v0.02
- Isabel: Two Isabel quests and one animation.
- Gracie: One quests (dance) and two events. (One at day and one at night her room)

- Luna
One event (promotion event)
- One story section
- Main contract quest can now be completed.
- Laptop have gotten some minor (blurred) backgrounds for immersive reasons.
- Afternoon scene in mc's bedroom have been changed slightly.
- Salary system
- Missions new become available depending on rank level
e.g. Shadow: The Snooping Bonans will be available at rank 3.
- The mission board have been optimized. The menu now works instantly with no waiting when switching sub menus.
- After doing a contract you be instantly taken back to the contract accept page for easy repeat.

- Level cap increased to 10.
- promotion event added
- New items
- New contracts
- Fixed inventory name bug
- Level keep increasing (Fixed)
- not giving the 300 dollars after story section 3(fixed)

v0.01b
The update is mostly bug-fixes, some improvement to the GUI and mission balance.

- German Translation added. There are still some minor things like item description that needs to be translated, but ren'py is being a bit annoying with it. All story sections and free-roaming have been translated.
- Changed shortcut for character info scene to I from L
- Added stats screen for MC. (Shortcut C)
- There is a screen for money in both the free-roaming and also when you use the laptop
- All mission contracts have their money reward boosted
- All mission contracts now also give pity money (small amount of money for failed contracts)
- All missions have a threshold of which they will become a 100% success contract. (ex. Nimble finger will always be a success after 25 stealth)
- Contract titles will turn green once the threshold has been passed
- Mission board text now have hover and idle colors instead of being a single color
- Rank Soldier changed to Sgarriste (Means the same thing but makes more sense)

Bug-fixes
- Level keeps increasing (Fixed)
- Not receiving the 300 dollars after the punishment story section (fixed)
Download link at the top of the page. (Heart icon)

FAQ:
Q. Is the game free?
A. Yes. First, it goes through the tier list and thereafter it is free for the public.

Q. I am a tier 15$/30$, why is my name (and quote) not in the end credits?
A. Many people do not wish to have their names in the end credits and want to stay anonymous.
Therefore patrons have to private message (either here or on discord) me on the desired name.
The name and quote can be anything you want it to be.
Max 25 words for quotes.

Q. How long does an update take?
A. It is hard to give a precise answer as a lot of factors plays into it. But I usually try to keep it in the two months frame. Sometimes it can be faster sometimes it can take a bit longer.

Q. Where's the sex?!
A. This game is a bit different from the rest as it is not solely an adult game. The story is as much part of the game as the adult part. Therefore do not expect to have the girls go crazy about you right away. With that said, there will be plenty of bed action down the line.

Q. Why is there only so few story sections in some updates?
A. The story and the adult part switches up every second update. One update is focused on free roaming, the main characters and side characters, and their backstory. Free-roaming is where the majority of the lewd progress happens. And in the next update, the focus is mainly on the story.
I still try to get in some story in the adult-focused update and vice versa.

Q. Is there going to be incest in the game?
A. No.

Q. Is there going to be NTR in the game?
A. No.

Q. Dragons in the game?
A. Perhaps.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: -
- -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL ANDROID - COMPRESSED

Extras:
*"This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk."

a11_0611.jpg c10_2602.jpg d11_0503.jpg e8_0903.jpg e14_1603.jpg goClose.jpg GracieOut5.jpg landscape_luna_going_up.jpg story2Luna5.jpg
gracieINTRO1.jpg w6_3010.jpg cordiaINTRO5.jpg Gracie bath at mc room morning.jpg isaN7.jpg LunaRoom3.jpg luna living smile.jpg WineKiss3.jpg s20_LuShot.jpg

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
The initial plot looks a bit like Alexandra.
Don't know if the story really is the same despite both using the mafia theme

Reactions: filthyluca

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hey all!
HopesGaming here. Thank you for trying out my game! Feel free to ask any questions you have about the game!

Umm, didn't somebody just do this under a different title?
Which game :) ? I have been making this game for a long while before release so I really hope I wasn't too late to the party, hehe!

Edit* Oh, Alexandra. Great game! But I can say with confidence that The Deluca family and Alexandra are very different games.

RhaeyoN

Jun 1, 2017
Refreshing new VN, seems like it's a very story based game with a great plot. Lots of content for a first release.

Reactions: Namco15

Adoringfan

Dec 17, 2016
From Big brother? No, it's not. I try to customize all my game characters so they look very unique and don't resemble any other character games. Seems like my mc didn't get enough attention! But hey, as he grows in the family ranks his appearance also slowly changes with it.
Good answer, not many devs take the time making original looking characters, so you see many games starring max from BB, wearing the very popular grey v neck shirt, all over the place.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Good answer, not many devs take the time making original looking characters, so you see many games starring max from BB, wearing the very popular grey v neck shirt, all over the place.
Thank you for that comment! I tried to make him look as 'plain' as possible. I wanted to show how his character transforms throughout the game. That may have led to him look rather generic though...

And thank you everyone for your nice comments!

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Renders look absolutely stunning, great work, the girls are beautiful and every character look unique. I've only played the initial story segment, but the writing is great and it seems to have a lot going on behind the scenes.

The free roam gameplay is separated from the main story so you can set your own pace without getting lost, as in, you just click a button and go back to the main story.

I have been making this game for a long while before release so I really hope I wasn't too late to the party, hehe!
It shows, everything looks very polished and high quality. Congrats. If quality and merit is worth anything this will be a huge success.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
This game is amazing, the renders are stunning. Though a few changes or constructive criticisms if you will.
1: I wish there was more free roaming quests in the initial release, So far I've only been able to complete the Jeans quest from Luna's story arch. Everything else is *Not yet implemented*. Would have been cool for maybe at least one more
2: Please put into place a money visualization feature. So far the only way I've seen to view how much money you have is going into the equipment section of the mission select and once Wilfred goes away you can't view that. It'd be nice to have an immediate GUI
3: Please implement a visual aid for the relationship of the girls. We see the +hearts on the upper left but afterwards nothing that i've seen. it'd be nice to be able to check at a moments notice.
Thanks for the upload. And if any of my suggestions are upcoming accept my apology.
Looking forward to this continuing!

CrysusPariah

May 27, 2018
Enjoying the game so far, especially the separation between the free roaming and the story

Cant seem to figure out yet how to get to the scene seen in the preview where you're sitting under a tree though

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Cant seem to figure out yet how to get to the scene seen in the preview where you're sitting under a tree though
After the 3th story section it opens up when talking with luna.

This game is amazing, the renders are stunning. Though a few changes or constructive criticisms if you will.
1: I wish there was more free roaming quests in the initial release, So far I've only been able to complete the Jeans quest from Luna's story arch. Everything else is *Not yet implemented*. Would have been cool for maybe at least one more
2: Please put into place a money visualization feature. So far the only way I've seen to view how much money you have is going into the equipment section of the mission select and once Wilfred goes away you can't view that. It'd be nice to have an immediate GUI
3: Please implement a visual aid for the relationship of the girls. We see the +hearts on the upper left but afterwards nothing that i've seen. it'd be nice to be able to check at a moments notice.
Thanks for the upload. And if any of my suggestions are upcoming accept my apology.
Looking forward to this continuing!
No need for any apologies! Constructive criticisms will only make my game better!

1. There is a section with luna after 3th story section and after that another quest. I do feel like I should have added one or two more quests, but then again, what I want from my 0.01 is introduction to characters and how the gameplay is.

2. Will do!

3. There is. After a treshold have been passed, the pictures in the info screen of the characters change. (Less cloths and naughty positions etc)
More info at the help section in-game. It's short an explains some important stuff :D!

Money may need to be twerked so it be easiere to get the stuff to progress with the story.

And to all others who posted some unbelieve nice comments, thank you so much!

4.80 star(s) 146 Votes