Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Enjoying the game so far, especially the separation between the free roaming and the story

Cant seem to figure out yet how to get to the scene seen in the preview where you're sitting under a tree though
You have to do the jeans quest then do the story till the end and choose the options that you like them both during the night time bedroom scene where you talk about yourself and then choose to sacrifice yourself for them when the mercs show up. both those options will give you positive hearts. and then in the free roam mode go to Lunas room in the afternoon and choose "hey going somewhere"

Dew365

Feb 25, 2018
Hi. Great game so far! I've done the jeans quest and the story until after the assassination attempt etc. and now it just says "nothing to do" when I try to continue story. All conversations are greyed as well, what do I do now?

* edit: had to visit Luna at noon, not afternoon. :)

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hi. Great game so far! I've done the jeans quest and the story until after the assassination attempt etc. and now it just says "nothing to do" when I try to continue story. All conversations are greyed as well, what do I do now?
Happy you like it!
There is 3 story sections. (4 if you include intro)
If you mean after the mercs attack then you at the end of the story for this release.

Shadow_Walker

May 3, 2017
So, in short.
The end of this version is:
Story line - "Girls Punishment"
Free Roam - Luna's But Hug
Work - Rank 5 Soldier
?

Ava1912

May 7, 2017
Great game so fare. Don't know when I last enjoyed going through a 0.01 version of a game.

1.) it would be great if u see our money also on the laptop shop
2.) may u should add the player himself to the info so it is easier to check our own stats
3.) reduce the money you need for the higher books or add more high payed missions

one question the story says you get 300$ for the "punishment Quest for the girls" u don't get that money or at liest I didn't get it :) is that a bug or won't you get the money ?

Keep going you did really Great

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
So, in short.
The end of this version is:
Story line - "Girls Punishment"
Free Roam - Luna's But Hug
Work - Rank 5 Soldier
?
That is correct. (I like that title name, haha)
I felt that it was good for a 0.01. It showed how the story is going to be, how the free roaming is and the missions.
But as the dev it's hard to say, so I of course want to hear from you guys what you think.

Also, there are 6 bathrooms pictures. 3 for luna and 3 for gracie. Stealth is needed for that.

Reactions: Blayo

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
This is one of the best first releases I've seen. Great setting, characters, writing, renders! It features both serious and lighthearted moments just as every good story should. Even the usually tedious grind is just fine. Honestly, I have nothing to criticize here. Outstanding work!

Reactions: Namco15 and Mr.??

Shadow_Walker

May 3, 2017
That is correct. (I like that title name, haha)
I felt that it was good for a 0.01. It showed how the story is going to be, how the free roaming is and the missions.
But as the dev it's hard to say, so I of course want to hear from you guys what you think.

Also, there are 6 bathrooms pictures. 3 for luna and 3 for gracie. Stealth is needed for that.
Dont get me wrong! Awesome for a 0.1.
Plenty of content, good story.
Was just a little puzzled about when I had reached the "end"...

Reactions: bigmen

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Great game so fare. Don't know when I last enjoyed going through a 0.01 version of a game.

1.) it would be great if u see our money also on the laptop shop
2.) may u should add the player himself to the info so it is easier to check our own stats
3.) reduce the money you need for the higher books or add more high payed missions

one question the story says you get 300$ for the "punishment Quest for the girls" u don't get that money or at liest I didn't get it :) is that a bug or won't you get the money ?

Keep going you did really Great
1. Good idea. Will try to play around to see what works the best.
2. Will do that :)!
3. The books I think should be rare or the missions would become a bit too easy. But more money for the missions or is definitely something I will look into.

About your question. I think it's more me forgetting to add it than actually a bug XD

Rank 6 soldier seems like a bug, however. Max is 5.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I bow my head to all your kind words! If you played it though, give it a review and a vote! I would love to read those.

Ava1912

May 7, 2017
1. Good idea. Will try to play around to see what works the best.
2. Will do that :)!
3. The books I think should be rare or the missions would become a bit too easy. But more money for the missions or is definitely something I will look into.

About your question. I think it's more me forgetting to add it than actually a bug XD

Rank 6 soldier seems like a bug, however. Max is 5.
Sorry I Play the Mac version ant it says Rank 6 may the picture helps
Bildschirmfoto 2018-07-26 um 12.59.08.png

Reactions: masq29

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this is great..love the personalities..not alot to the game yet but so much promise..and spiffy renders..yumyum...Pi to the 20th digit thumbs up!

Reactions: Namco15

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Sorry I Play the Mac version ant it says Rank 6 may the picture helps
View attachment 129017
I'm trying to replicate it but I can't.
It's not a game-breaking thing or anything and I intend to raise the cap with every release or so. But it bugs me that I don't know what it is. Will look into it!

Edit* Can you raise it beyond 6?

Ava1912

May 7, 2017
I'm trying to replicate it but I can't.
It's not a game-breaking thing or anything and I intend to raise the cap with every release or so. But it bugs me that I don't know what it is. Will look into it!

Edit* Can you raise it beyond 6?
No it tells me at level 5 I don't get any more xp and after 20 more quest I think it jumped to level 6.
It stops there I think.

Ava1912

May 7, 2017
Another small thing:
When I start a new game my dessissions from my past game are marked "grey" like I clicked them before what I didn't do cause its a new game ore am I wrong ?

Reactions: Emanol

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Yes, all the choices made before will still be greyed out if you start a new game.
Also happens if you load a save game in which you already have seen stuff before.
It's how ren'py handle the persistent data.
I may change how it works in future releases.

Reactions: SuperLYC and Blayo
4.40 star(s) 482 Votes