4.80 star(s) 145 Votes
Jan 29, 2018
Do we save the girl who tried to kill us, sister in this update or is that coming in the future? Also I have The Cave from Luna as well and it tells me to wait a week but I can't get it started. Is that supposed to be like that?

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Do we save the girl who tried to kill us, sister in this update or is that coming in the future? Also I have The Cave from Luna as well and it tells me to wait a week but I can't get it started. Is that supposed to be like that?
After you wait a week be in the living room at noon and Luna will meet you there. The rescue is not in game yet, it will come later.

TheBlueKnight

Oct 1, 2018
how do i rank up i spammed out missions but it has not gone up
Missions are how you do it (make sure to do latest unlocked ones for more exp), when you get to level five you need to do the ceremony event to get your Soldato promotion. Ten is highest right now, but the game will say when your exp is maxed.

Mar 16, 2018
Missions are how you do it (make sure to do latest unlocked ones for more exp), when you get to level five you need to do the ceremony event to get your Soldato promotion. Ten is highest right now, but the game will say when your exp is maxed.
only got the first one unlocked and i spammed it some more and it rnked e up i was just about to delete my post XD

FookU2

Jan 23, 2018
Changelog says:
- 2 short repeatable Gracie scenes (kiss goodnight)
- 3 short repeatable Luna scenes (Hug & kiss forehead)

But.....I only found 1 new scene with Luna and 1 new scene with Gracie. I've checked all over the game and can't find the other 3 new scenes that the changelog claims are in the new update. Can anyone help me?

4.80 star(s) 145 Votes