lgarthy

Mar 3, 2019
I replayed it recently and I would put my estimate at 4 hours. It can go longer if you get lost or grind. But don't rush it either-- there are moments (many) worth savoring. First run through; 4-6 hours?

Reactions: Enyos

nobody_cares

Mar 20, 2019
I replayed it recently and I would put my estimate at 4 hours. It can go longer if you get lost or grind. But don't rush it either-- there are moments (many) worth savoring. First run through; 4-6 hours?
Mine is about the same, approximately 4-6 hours.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Bored, played it again and I finally figured what vibes it was giving off the last time I played it. The movie Wanted came to mind as might be similar inner plot workings without the bullet bending of course. :LOL: Oh and Grace's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: vir_cotto and Enyos

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
anyway, I hope Hopegaming would make that snake T-shirt real, I'd like to buy one for my youngest aunt
You know, most places have some sort of screen printing business that can make a shirt for you. Find one and ask what format you need to deliver artwork for them to use and ask @HopesGaming to make you something like that and slip a little PayPal or Venmo his way to smooth over the deal. We are talking about the Family here, they know how to get things done. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours, if you know what I mean.

Reactions: Serra Angel

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how i increass my stealth
Training books, also clothing and equipment raise it (but some also lower it).
Hidden cam or audio record.. Which to choose to find who is trying to kill me
You will miss out on some interesting things if you pick just audio, so I'd agree with cameras. If there is a downside or consequence to installing the cams it hasn't happened yet...

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
I cant continue the story after finding the traitor.. It says check for requirements.. In the events please help me..

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I cant continue the story after finding the traitor..
For the story event after The Trator you need get the rank of Soldato, go see Wilfred and grind the jobs if your not level five yet (check events in the ? menu and your rank in the C menu). Once your level five there's a special event from Wilfred for the Soldato title.
Well i did stealth mission. (theft:nibble fingers) more than 5 times.. There are no other missions
There should always be grindable jobs to do, higher rank will unlock ones with better rewards.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How to improve rank
Do the job's from Wilfred like we said above, you get exp to level up (and money). Higher ranks unlock harder jobs that give more exp. Don't forget to buy skill books from the laptop and equipment from Wilfred, as the jobs get harder you'll need them.

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
I really dont get it.. How to do missions... I buyed a book for attack and still no changes

Ok thanks blue knight.. I will try

Thanks.. Blue knight.. For helping im lvl4
Which is more,in future stealth or threat or attack or defence
I buyes attack 500 and all others 100 each

Which is more important in future

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Which is more,in future stealth or threat or attack or defence...
All together there's three different stealth and combat jobs, but only two defense jobs. As you've already gone for attack I'd stick with that for now (and threat maybe but I'm not sure how it really works) and keep doing combat jobs.

Once one is maxed out switch to another stat, they may be important in the future for more than the jobs (but don't really know). You only need rank five so far, but you can get to ten. I just maxed it all out while watching videos at the same time.

4.40 star(s) 482 Votes