ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
would you say adding voice acting slows down the speed in which an update comes out this game could benefit from the characters having there own voice the one game that made its self better by adding voice acting is snow daze but i could see the problem with having to hire someone to do the voices and would the voice match the character what character voice would suite Luna for example ? ( sorry for being wordy )
I've already made voices for Luna and Gracie in my head, and any other voices would be wrong in my opinion :p

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
would you say adding voice acting slows down the speed in which an update comes...
Probably. There's also the added cost though. You've got to pay the voice actors, and to get a decent quality recording hire or buy equipment (or a studio). The better quality the more you'll pay.

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
The major reasons for not doing any voice, for now, is that the game is unfinished.
This means that the voice actor needs to be onboard until the game is finished. Which is not feasible as many things can go wrong doing the time it takes to finish the project.
Switching voice actor midway through would really suck, especially if the players have gotten used to the voices.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
just coz im curious what voices do people think of when reading luna's dialogue or cordia's when i first started playing this game luna come across as like harley quinn so thats the voice i have in my head but what do you guys think

and thanks for responding dev :giggle:

Reactions: Serra Angel

McKay

Sep 22, 2018
I came across this game last weekend and I must say I really like it. I don't care there are no H-scenes yet, actually in this kind of "Mafia family" environment it is a rather appropriate firstly to build a trust in each other and that should definitely take some time. Anyway, the actual reason to play this game, at least for me, is this aforementioned Mafia environment that brings us something new and that's what I like, I always look for something exclusive to catch my attention and I'm really glad I decided to give it a shot despite my initial doubts about the amount of content but I was surprised and there's really no question it already has enough of high-quality content to have fun. The Deluca Family goes to my TOP5 :)
HopesGaming I like your story, I like your girls, not just for their appearance but mainly for their diverse characters, I like the atmosphere of the game ... simply I like it as a whole .. Now that's what I call a fine job! Keep it up ;)

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
The major reasons for not doing any voice, for now, is that the game is unfinished.
This means that the voice actor needs to be onboard until the game is finished. Which is not feasible as many things can go wrong doing the time it takes to finish the project.
Switching voice actor midway through would really suck, especially if the players have gotten used to the voices.
But we may get T-Shirts!! :p

• Haha
Reactions: Anix and vir_cotto
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes