Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
We need more Isabel and Cordia content- A lot moar----
i do agree but i am happy we are getting more of Luna a mixture of cuteness and psychotic but with Isabella she has a sad past and a husband who is the second head of the family not sure he'd appreciate you messing around with his wife with Cordia there something strangely attractive about going after a woman who could have you easy killed or worse she could ask uncle to do unspeakable things to you like forcing you to watch him wear a dress then giving you the evil eye :eek:

thistimeopen

May 29, 2019
hi guys i just finished v3 but lost my save file can someone upload save file for me because i dont wanna play from the beginning just want v4 episodes

thistimeopen

May 29, 2019
hi guys i just finished v3 but lost my save file can someone upload save file for me because i dont wanna play from the beginning just want v4 episodes
i found my old save file and just move the game/saves but the game dont see anything in game. i dont understand why ??

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but the game dont see anything in game. i dont understand why ??
That is the right folder, are you on the right page of the save menu? If you look at the save here the numbers mean it'll appear on the eleventh page of saves, second slot. Otherwise try maybe using that save, as it was embedded in the thread you'll need to rename it to just 11-2-LT1.save first.

Reactions: thistimeopen

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Eerie Entity Fantabaldu

Luna is best girl then its her mom Cordia

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Luna is great (and I won't even rate Cordia because she's not an LI and for that reason she doesn't count), but I lean more toward Gracie and Isabella, although, at the end of the day, I'd say I rate them equal, they're all endearing and lovely in their own ways :p

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
HopesGaming, So...... .... I did a thing. ...... I MAY or MAY NOT have found a custom T-shirt vendor on Ebay and bought a black T-shirt & sent him the Luna image file to put on said shirt. :whistle: Cost a cool $12. We'll see how it looks when it gets here! I'll posts pics, obv... :geek:
Oh, do show!
Also, do not think I forgot the t-shirt thingy. Still trying to figure stuff out with that.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Buuut I also havea problem. Can't seem to progress Isabel. How do I trigger her second event, the drinking bit?
After you've done story three, go see Isabel in the living room at night and ask if you could help her again.

Fjonko

Apr 11, 2019
View attachment 151389

Overview:
Our protagonist is a guy like any other normal guy. Lives a peaceful and uncomplicated life. That uncomplicated life turns into a rather complicated one when he receives a letter from a mafioso, who tells our unfortunate protagonist that due to his parents past, he is now under a mafia contract. He is to serve for a mafia family, but not just any mafia family, the DeLuca family. One of the most dangerous and infamous criminal organizations in the country.
Thread Updated: 2019-04-07
Release Date: 2019-04-07
Developer: HopesGaming - - - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.04.1
Language: English, French, German, Spanish
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

FAQ:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: -
- -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL ANDROID - COMPRESSED

Extras: - Fan Signature 2
*"This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk."

View attachment 266893 View attachment 266894 View attachment 266895 View attachment 266896 View attachment 266897 View attachment 266898 View attachment 266899 View attachment 266900 View attachment 266901
View attachment 150961 View attachment 266902 View attachment 150958 View attachment 150959 View attachment 150962 View attachment 128903 View attachment 147449 View attachment 147451 View attachment 147450
Moar Cordia and Isabel plz....

Reactions: Mr. Impaler
4.40 star(s) 484 Votes