Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Possible the MC have bad dream with all possible he is killed for all character. In the future .

Good HopesGaming. I like are relation in the futures update of character. We have save for all date possible in the future .

Guys possible Antonio have business travel w/o wife . and we take kare of isabel

Page11

May 23, 2019
Is there anyway to get the theme song? I like it and I was thinking of setting it as my ringtone on phone...

Jul 31, 2018
guy i got a problem............maybe im dumb but i cant progress quest..........im stuck at the main story quest when i get to be promoted to "soldato" and at the Luna's quest Femme Fatale.....they both say that i require to be at daytime and well i try to do these quests at "daytime" but they says i dont meet the req(for the main story quest yes im level 5 "soldato" i only need to be at daytime)

Ale 22

Jul 2, 2018
I'll just say that this is the best game I've played so far. It has a very good story, the images and the characters I love, I hope to see a new update soon. Thank you very much to the developer

Reactions: Page11

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
hi everyone.
What about magic touch quest ? cann`t triger it.
is it innplemented ?
No it's not. Are you using old cheat maybe that's cause it. You can see all the quest that you can do at question mark "?" and go to the events you can do every mission you see there. The dev don't put mission that you gotta wait for next update to continue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 547506

Jan 9, 2018
No it's not. Are you using old cheat maybe that's cause it. You can see all the quest that you can do at question mark "?" and go to the events you can do every mission you see there. The dev don't put mission that you gotta wait for next updated to continue.
thank you! after your answer went to the code, needed to check recordings (plus talk to her at night) from hidden camera till 6th video included for Gracie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but couldnt find "Feelings?" event in code at all.. only the part where its adding to menu...

Last edited:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
ok i like this game coz of how good the characters are and i always have fun reading through the story so that's why i recommend you try out Balance of the Force its still in the tech demo stage but its really promising if your a star wars fan you will have a good time with it if you like good writing its really engaging please try it out

Shenk

Jun 15, 2019
I initially avoided this game as the premise seemed a bit too far fetched and decided to download it as I was bored and could find no other games to play, after saying that all I can say is I really regret waiting as long as I did as this game is amazing the story had me hooked in the first 5 minutes and I became even more intrigued as it went along. I found that the grinding levels was something that was achieved very quickly and did not seem to be a grind like in other games and the sex scenes although few seemed to more just distract me from the story unlike other games where they tend to be the main purpose and I wanted to progress the story more than interact with the scenes which is something I am not able to do with a lot of adult games.

I normally last around 10-20 minutes in a game and find myself sitting there thinking OK where is the sex, as I am a normal human male and I play these games for the sex like a lot of you do, this game I finished and when I reached the end including all the side stories and main story line, all I could think was damn that story was great and I can't wait for the next update.

I am new to this site so not sure how to rate stuff that I like so will just say I would give this a 99/100 on the Shenkometer of awesomeness but only because if I gave this a 100 it might give the impression I think there is no need to continue with reaching for greatness :)

Last edited:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Hey, Cookie Monster, how did you manage to put 3 fan-sigs in your signature, it doesn't work in my profile.
Thanks in advance! :)
Like TCMS said before you should only be allowed to have two, but for some reason the site lets some people have three.
I think there's a control on the total file size. According to the Forum's general rules:
4. Signatures
  1. Total maximum height should be 200px
    • This allows for images, and a couple of lines of text and/or Spoiler tag
  2. Maximum of 2 images
    • Maximum dimensions of EACH image should be 450x125 (WxH)
    • Maximum total file size of all images should be less than 1MB
CookieMonster's fan-sigs are very small, they're 40KB + 60KB + 40KB = 140KB.
Your fan'sigs on the other hand are already quite heavy, they're 264KB + 444KB = 708KB.

Sorry for the off-topic.

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes