Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I initially avoided this game as the premise seemed a bit too far fetched and decided to download it as I was bored and could find no other games to play, after saying that all I can say is I really regret waiting as long as I did as this game is amazing the story had me hooked in the first 5 minutes and I became even more intrigued as it went along. I found that the grinding levels was something that was achieved very quickly and did not seem to be a grind like in other games and the sex scenes although few seemed to more just distract me from the story unlike other games where they tend to be the main purpose and I wanted to progress the story more than interact with the scenes which is something I am not able to do with a lot of adult games.

I normally last around 10-20 minutes in a game and find myself sitting there thinking OK where is the sex, as I am a normal human male and I play these games for the sex like a lot of you do, this game I finished and when I reached the end including all the side stories and main story line, all I could think was damn that story was great and I can't wait for the next update.

I am new to this site so not sure how to rate stuff that I like so will just say I would give this a 99/100 on the Shenkometer of awesomeness but only because if I gave this a 100 it might give the impression I think there is no need to continue with reaching for greatness :)
welcome to the club :D

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I am new to this site so not sure how to rate stuff that I like so will just say I would give this a 99/100 on the Shenkometer of awesomeness but only because if I gave this a 100 it might give the impression I think there is no need to continue with reaching for greatness :)
To rate a game:
1) Click on the stars at the top of the page
2) Write your review
3) Submit review

Rating.png

Reactions: HopesGaming

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
No sex yet?
No sex yet.
And to answer some of your stuff in your review;
Brothels are not something planned fully but something that I am thinking of adding in the future. (but it will not be any grotesque kind of brothels such as forced, humiliations or any of that kind. It would be rather mild)
However, there won't be any cousin sex or any other incest relationships. The script will sadly not change tone nor setting in the future. The intro set the scene on how the story will unfold. Domination, corruption and all those things are not something there will be any special focus on either. Mafia game does not automatically equal specific fetishes or story settings. That's my overall style- making stuff different (or weird, heh).
As the dev of the game, I can sadly not say that you should keep on waiting for updates as reading your preferences and wishes, the game will not make a 180° turn. It will stay true to its root.
Thanks for taking the time on doing a review and I wish you a great day/night

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
No sex yet.
Brothels are not something planned fully but something that I am thinking of adding in the future. (but it will not be any grotesque kind of brothels such as forced, humiliations or any of that kind. It would be rather mild)
However, there won't be any cousin sex or any other incest relationships. The script will sadly not change tone nor setting in the future. The intro set the scene on how the story will unfold. Domination, corruption and all those things are not something there will be any special focus on either. Mafia game does not automatically equal specific fetishes or story settings. That's my overall style- making stuff different (or weird, heh).
As the dev of the game, I can sadly not say that you should keep on waiting for updates as reading your preferences and wishes, the game will not make a 180° turn. It will stay true to its root.
Honestly, it's why I enjoy this game so much, even without any actual sexual content. I feel that the story alone is worth playing, where sex just feels like something that will add to the story instead of being the main focus. Honestly, I'm also glad with how you're deciding to handle it, where you're not trying to throw in every kink under the sun but instead moving towards a proper narrative that fits within the overall theme. As for Brothels, that could be interesting for sure, and if anyone can add it in and make it work, it's you.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
No sex yet.
when I downloaded this game I wasn't hoping to see something special now I'm waiting for the 0.5 update impatiently. After all, in this game the main story and your moral choice and erotic content here is a secondary matter

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
No sex yet.
I respect your opinion but did not mention something grotesque or bordellos with humiliations. About incest, I thought the character was family. So, continue your work and understand that my review was just my opinion, if many people like the story, you have to give ear to them. I did not mean to offend his development, but I just said the story was boring. Have a nice day.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I respect your opinion but did not mention something grotesque or bordellos with humiliations. About incest, I thought the character was family. So, continue your work and understand that my review was just my opinion, if many people like the story, you have to give ear to them. I did not mean to offend his development, but I just said the story was boring. Have a nice day.
Family is just a figure of speech they don't mean actual family just that they will look after him like he is.

He isn't related to any of them at all.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Of course, and do not confuse me replying with anything negative. About the brothels part, I assumed that due to your writing of "While you would like to see some corruption, domination, or any other kind there is."

I always give ear to everyone. I listen and respect all the opinions out there. Be those that love the story and those that dislike it. I just tend to reply to everyone and give my reasoning for doing stuff the way I do.
About the incest part; As Avaron1974 said. Family in the mafia world does not have the same meaning as a family in a normal situation. Same as a brotherhood does not equal real brothers.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Of course, and do not confuse me replying with anything negative. About the brothels part, I assumed that due to your writing of "While you would like to see some corruption, domination, or any other kind there is."

I always give ear to everyone. I listen and respect all the opinions out there. Be those that love the story and those that dislike it. I just tend to reply to everyone and give my reasoning for doing stuff the way I do.
About the incest part; As Avaron1974 said. Family in the mafia world does not have the same meaning as a family in a normal situation. Same as a brotherhood does not equal real brothers.
So you're mixing reality with fantasy? Or is it just not fantasy?
Most adult games put fancy, it's bizarre you see a game totally focused on reality, am not I right? so I thought, you go into a mafia family with a fantasy story that just was not what I expected. And then you thought I'd be saying about grotesque things, and so on. When I mentioned corruption and domination, I meant something like "exchange of favors," you see. The girl starts to obey you. So, yeah, different thoughts.
When I mentioned the mini-games, where did you have to raise the level, what was the purpose? Can you understand me, so do not feel bad; it was my way of thinking and I know that many are criticizing. I do not want to get into a discussion, but I can remove or edit the review to end this.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
So you're mixing reality with fantasy? Or is it just not fantasy?
Most adult games put fancy, it's bizarre you see a game totally focused on reality, am not I right? so I thought, you go into a mafia family with a fantasy story that just was not what I expected. And then you thought I'd be saying about grotesque things, and so on. When I mentioned corruption and domination, I meant something like "exchange of favors," you see. The girl starts to obey you. So, yeah, different thoughts.
When I mentioned the mini-games, where did you have to raise the level, what was the purpose? Can you understand me, so do not feel bad; it was my way of thinking and I know that many are criticizing. I do not want to get into a discussion, but I can remove or edit the review to end this.
Don't edit or remove the review. I only replied to answer some stuff. No ill intent or anything nor did I think you had any ill intent.

About the setting. It's my own universe. It's not fantasy per say, but definitely not slice of life. Action can be a bit over the top but nothing magical will happen.

Shenk

Jun 15, 2019
I think all reviews are valid unless you start to specifically attack the developer needlessly and the guy who is the dev of this game seems like a pretty reasonable guy so i doubt your review would be looked upon by him as an attack, and your view is as valid as anyone elses i would say :)

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Actually did not want to attack to offend, usually do not like doing this or when I think of something I did not like I try to do a little more civilized. So I felt like I went beyond, so I thought it best to do the best that was edit. I only ask forgiveness if by chance I offended the work exaggeratedly.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
it's bizarre you see a game totally focused on reality, am not I right?
Nope, not right at all. Plenty of games focused on reality.

When I mentioned corruption and domination, I meant something like "exchange of favors," you see. The girl starts to obey you.
It's a romance based dating sim based around the Mafia.

I have absolutely no idea where you got half the ideas in your head that you thought this game would be but they don't exist in the description or the tags.

It's like you saw the word Mafia and then ignored everything else while imagining it being the exact game you wanted.

It's a bit weird.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Nope, not right at all. Plenty of games focused on reality.

It's a romance based dating sim based around the Mafia.

I have absolutely no idea where you got half the ideas in your head that you thought this game would be but they don't exist in the description or the tags.

It's like you saw the word Mafia and then ignored everything else while imagining it being the exact game you wanted.

It's a bit weird.
Really? I see many games with Zoophilia, I do not think that's normal or with tentacles. I do not like it but that's fetish for many. Say that many games are focused on reality? which? in no way is it good to mix reality with fantasy, I do not mix fantasy with real life and that is why there are many games that are just fantasy. The other day I saw a person complain about a game that was fantasy and she was saying that in real life this is absurd and so on. Obviously he did not know what fantasy was. So, I found it odd that your comment to say "I do not even want to know what your game would be like." Like you're calling me a sickly pervert. I would do something normal, something that would relax. Your comment did not have any relevance, and I think we'd better finish for today, because we would debate all day. I already apologized to the developer for believing that I had attacked him and I made my mistake of having done an unfortunate review.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"I do not even want to know what your game would be like."
You totally invent stuff that was never said.

Dev never claimed you attacked him, he was just explaining why the game would never be what you thought it was.

I never said those words, I said I don't know where you got the idea from that you thought this game would be.

I have no idea why you're bringing zoophilia up. I have no idea about half of what you're saying. Make shit up and pull random nonsense out of thin air.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
He did not say it but I felt it (my mistake). Now, I do not know what point you want to get with this discussion. Everything you say sounds strange to me and makes me think differently where I say one thing and you respond with another and make me confused. You have to be objective in what you want to talk about, if you want to say something. I'm talking a lot of shit because I do not even know what you're getting at and I do not even know why I'm giving you a rejoinder.

did you say "Plenty of games focused on reality." I expressed myself wrong. I thought you said "all games are focused on reality" so I mentioned zoophilia. Sorry about that. I made a mistake, I took over and I'm giving up. Goodbye.

4.40 star(s) 484 Votes